Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Heigan down in 42 minutes...

My back hurts :-\ Wish me and my healer weren't the only ones who know how to dance.

Re: Heigan down in 42 minutes...

Ahaha.

I feel ya, longest I've had to do was 33 minutes 59 seconds. All the DPS was dead, just 2 tanks, and 2 heals. I kinda felt like just saying fuck it and wiping midway through.

Thats ok. Currently I am the only one in my guild that knows how to do the dance...

this fight can be exhausting, but it does feel good on my epeen to see my name with (63%) damage done next to it.

15+ Year Old Account

At what point does the phrase "Just wipe it" come into play? >.> I'd say around like 15-20min.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    At what point does the phrase "Just wipe it" come into play? >.> I'd say around like 15-20min.
    That's what we were thinking of doing, but we knew the dps would probably get killed again and we'd be back where we were before :P

15+ Year Old Account

42 min is 1/3 - 2/4 of a naxx run to hardcore guilds with speed runs
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

If, after 40 minutes of watching how it's done RIGHT (without dying, that is), any of those people die again, they might as well cancel their subscription.

i can't decide if that's worse than always having ONE person fail every week.
    it probably is.

Yea, I had a run like this. Me and a tree managed to stay up after the first dance, and it took us an hour and fifteen minutes to get him to 4%, when the tree, long after both of our minds had been broken, finally forgot where he was and what he was doing. Wiped.

Nearly quit gaming completely.

edit: We were actually thinking of going back and frapsing it, but then we realized that that's the worst idea either of us has ever had. For us and everyone else in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhelm
    If, after 40 minutes of watching how it's done RIGHT (without dying, that is), any of those people die again, they might as well cancel their subscription.
    i doubt most folks sit at their computer and watch it for 40 minutes, despite how much practice they need.

ive gone a bit over an hour. you might ask how if you know im a huntard, but, i sat there and /danced like a dick. the healer+tank were not so happy, but eh they did it 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

my guild got the safety dance achieve on 10 and 25 man the first week we did naxx...not because we were pro dancers, but because one of our members discovered a safe spot right in the middle of the room. We all stood in a pile and were immune to the poison waves. This particular safe spot was not fixed until the last week of january. First week we actually had to dance, took us 4 tries to kill him. we were kind of embarrassed
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Kulltiras

Once had a fight with the tank and 2 healers beng the only ones left after 60% in a pug. My 1200 DPS really pulled it out and made the fight only last 21 minutes. Holy shock ftw.

That fight really needs an enrage timer. I know I refuse to wipe it til everyone is dead and that fight can drag on forever.

Oxycontin

what a god damn waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Burls
    My back hurts :-\ Wish me and my healer weren't the only ones who know how to dance.
    well my friend went in a pug
    and him and a healer did heigan in 1h25 mins

Don't the healers run OOM after awhile? ???

nope, not till next patch

Heigan is really, really easy healing.