Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What the hell am I doing wrong?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bananero
    Huntards fail at rerolling. If you suck with your hunter, you will suck with any other class ( not assuming you are a huntard, just stating a truth)

Anyways surv hunter feels more overpowered than DK, i wouldnt change it if i was you
    I wasnt that bad with hunters... but i wasnt god either....

to the guy above this... armory did not update yet... pay attention....
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoo
    It seems I cant do shit in pvp... I know I am not that bad... here is my armory...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Eredar&n=Zyoo
    Well there's your problem right there...you're a night elf.

Hey!

First of all i want you to show my Arsenal http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eden&n=Yulisha
    As you can see, im playing with a Heal Shaman in 2v2.
    Its not that easy but we found out a way to kill near every Team! This is why im skilled 17/54/0
    10sec Frost, nice dmg, nice cc, heroism, (...)
    Actually we are just at 2000rating but we're just playing for 2day together - so... we rockt
    hope i could help u a bit if u need some answers for your questions logg in to my server (Kil'Jaeden - EU - German - 80 DK "Yulisha")
    Or answer here

sry for my bad english, as u can see im from germany

Your gear looks fine its not your gear, maybe its the way you approach pvp. When i first started pvp with my DK it took a while to get used to what spells to use on which classes and how to approach different classes. For example whenever i approach a mage i always use Chains of Ice to freeze them in place they generally blink out of it so then i would use my grip and bring them right next to me and start whaling on them and freeze them in place again they usually frost nova i trinket and usually by then its about game over for them. Youll have to let me know what kind of tactics your using and maybe thats the problem, cause i looked over your gear and its pretty similar to mine and if anything your gears probably a bit better, and my spec is basically just like yours with a few modifications and i find myself doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by ds__swoosh
    Because you play with a warrior.

Winning in PvP in WoW is a combination of -

1) Group synergy (finding the best class to play with)
    2) Gear and Spec
    3) Real Life synergy (ventrilo communication etc)
    4) Tactics with your preferred synergy (making the team work right)
    5) Skills (to do what you are needed to do when you need to do it)

Points 2,3,4,5 can be worked upon, but point 1 (unless you are exceptionally skilled) needs to change. Sorry if it is a RL friend, but it would take some super human effort to do well for most people with a DK and a Warrior combo.

Just my 2 cents.
    that arena team is just there for startin points.... he kept begging for me to hlp him so I did
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

get a paladin or shaman and try 3vs3

Quote Originally Posted by Bananero
    Huntards fail at rerolling. If you suck with your hunter, you will suck with any other class ( not assuming you are a huntard, just stating a truth)

Anyways surv hunter feels more overpowered than DK, i wouldnt change it if i was you
    This is such BS, some people suck at doing things, other don't. Has nothing to do with what class you decided to level initially. Stupid people have problems adapting to a new class. I've rerolled and played a druid (tank and resto mainly) and a priest. The game isn't hard, playing your class doesn't make you somehow better. Anyone that's played the game for an extended period of time list of morons they've played with from all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerspoink
    contrary to popular belief, the DK is one of the most complex classes in WoW. If you can't do a DK right, I'd suggest going back to your easy mode facerolling class you played before your DK.
    So true all these people join up thinking they could just steam roll everything... They are the so changeable and diffrent specs need diffrent stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerspoink
    contrary to popular belief, the DK is one of the most complex classes in WoW. If you can't do a DK right, I'd suggest going back to your easy mode facerolling class you played before your DK.
    I dont know what popular beliefs are but with my shitty geared DK I find playing BGs easier then on my epic geared warrior. (Ofc my PoV comes from alliance side where we dont have healers healing and most of people running around in circles instead trying to cap or whatever :P )

Bananero

Quote Originally Posted by Loretto
    This is such BS, some people suck at doing things, other don't. Has nothing to do with what class you decided to level initially. Stupid people have problems adapting to a new class. I've rerolled and played a druid (tank and resto mainly) and a priest. The game isn't hard, playing your class doesn't make you somehow better. Anyone that's played the game for an extended period of time list of morons they've played with from all classes.
    You confused the term "Huntard" with the class "Hunter". I didnt say X class, i said, as yourself know:
    Huntard=Stupid people

Huntard term is given to players who mess up things, like playing awfully bad on BG, ninjapulling at instances, ninjalooting maces and cloth armor and what not. And its called huntard because most of those players used to play hunter

Everyone knows that