Another Arena Post.... Pointing out what should be obvious

As i have been reading all the other posts on the new broken matchmaking system, one thing continually pops up from players who claim the system works fine. This claim is that when u start at 1500, if u lose, then the system determines that u are not 1500 rating and pits u against lower teams until u start winning. I have read posts where teams are forced to win 5 or 6 games in a row, then lose one and still have a net loss. Earning 3pts, 5pts, 4pts, then losing 28 is a broken system. It is broken because if the system penalizes you so greatly for losing by only allowing yourself to be matched against teams of lower ratings, then it is extremely difficult to overcome even one loss. What happens if your partner DC's in the middle of combat? What if your friend wants to try arenas but doesn't have the experience yet? Why even bother starting for the first time if because you are inexperienced because you will be trapped in a rating hole that can never be overcome because the system has already classified you. IF THE SYSTEM NEVER PITS YOU AGAINST HIGHER RATED TEAMS HOW CAN YOU GAIN ANY KIND OF RATING?

so yes DK, paladin, rogue, mage...... spam your noobish anti-QQ about how "legit" you are in PVP while everyone else rolls their eyes : and move on. Obvious flaw, why you continue to support the system is cuz blizz rewards you for it by allowing you to accrue the best pvp gear before the fix your OP'ness, and lets you stay on top because no one else can get the gear they need to challenge your claim.

Re: Another Arena Post.... Pointing out what should be obvious

Someone's angry about being in the 1400 bracket it looks like. :-X

If you are at 1500 rating and you loose you clearly arent 1500 rated, you said it yourself. Anyway i don't think thats how it works, from as far as I understand its about your hidden rating.

If your hidden rating is much higher then 1500 lets say 2k you will be given alot more points for winning to make it faster to get to the bracket your hidden rating is at, to prevent people getting facerolled by 2k rated players that have made new teams. And I guess it works in the opposite direction.

15+ Year Old Account

read the fucking patchnotes about why the rating loss and wins are like those.
    stop the fucking QQ u dumbass, u dont know shit. u just post in frustration.

hidden rating was made so players at 1800 rating cant make a new team and face 1500 rated teams.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by beano
    If you are at 1500 rating and you loose you clearly arent 1500 rated, you said it yourself. Anyway i don't think thats how it works, from as far as I understand its about your hidden rating.

If your hidden rating is much higher then 1500 lets say 2k you will be given alot more points for winning to make it faster to get to the bracket your hidden rating is at, to prevent people getting facerolled by 2k rated players that have made new teams. And I guess it works in the opposite direction.
    I lost my first 2s with a completely new partner playing a completely new setup cuz it was the combo's counter comp and now we're 2k+ like 50 games later