Thread: Paladin T8

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin T8

the artbook set is awesome. i'm thinking it'll probably end up going to shaman though. the belt is the one that draenei shaman wear in some blizz art and idk.. i can see it being classified as mail, hell some of the cloth gear could be considered plate >.<

Every pally Tier should just be Judgement (original colors, not the tBC purple or blue ones T_T)
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Every pally Tier should just be Judgement (original colors, not the tBC purple or blue ones T_T)
    But why are their daggers on the shoulders? I can't use daggers =(

They should replace them with Warhammers!

And yet...Judgement still had a skirt.

Just say NO to skirts for Pallys. I don't want people looking up 'em when imma try to Bubble + Hearth.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I'm curious. Why does everyone that links a picture of a Draenei automatically say "Oh yes, he's clearly a shaman!". I know the picture also has him holding a staff (we assume it's a stave). Actually, can Shamans even carry/wield Staves?
    yeah shaman can use staves.

i think.. i'm almost positive they can.. maybe.. it's been awhile..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Just say NO to skirts for Pallys. I don't want people looking up 'em when imma try to Bubble + Hearth.
    I loved my war-kilt. :[

15+ Year Old Account

yeah i wouldn't mind a kilt/skirt/dress to cover my awkward draenei legs..

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    Doubt we're getting anything with fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKwrI5MYIM

Looks more reasonable.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by amk

That's the entire reason i go commando. So if they try to peak they see Dwarf Junk.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Shaman can definitely use staves.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    There's four pictures of T8 models in the Collectors Edition Book. Three are already known. There's four possible classes left for the remaining one (Warrior, DK, Shaman, Pally). It doesn't look at all Warrior or DK and I think it looks too much like plate (esp the guantlets) to be Shaman. I guess some people have said that Blizzard said in some pod cast that the Pally set would be fire and the Shaman would be water as well, though I haven't heard this first hand myself.

Edit:
    The others for the heck of it.

Hunter

Warlock

Priest (why they nerfed the wings is beyond me, it looks badass here)
    Well you mean Druid not DK as the DK sets have already been found and its the model of the DK Cavaliers in Naxx. But yeah the first pic is deff either shammie or pally. either way its hot. (no pun intended)

i want it to be pally but chances are it'll be shaman cuz shaman gear is usually badass and pally gear usually is not.

I don't mind Judgement to be reused with the same exact colors.. I SO FREAKIN DREAM OF THAT ONE!

Made by myself while I'm bored..

What I'm curious about, because some of the T8 sets as they look now (priest, mage, lock in a way as well) were already in the game from the start of WOTLK. Was this the case as well with say T5 at the time when TBC was released, meaning was there an npc wearing T5'ish gear at the start. If the answer's a no, I think that the look of the T8 sets will definitely change or at the very least differ from the T8 sets we know of now.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth2
    I don't think were going to get a dress... at least I hope not.
    I really hope we do. I guess I'm special in that regards. It pisses me off that all of the cloth robes have really bad stats for a paladin right now. At the very least they can make a best in slot elemental shaman robe that I can pretend is really meant for paladins and pick it up. I just love the look of the robe (dress) with the shield on my paladin.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Patch out... need models

Quote Originally Posted by Feindbild
    Patch out... need models
    Me to! I'm dying of waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I'm curious. Why does everyone that links a picture of a Draenei automatically say "Oh yes, he's clearly a shaman!"
    Very true. This is absolute bullshit. Since Draenei been blessed by the "light" and have been paladins a very long time before any other race. Actually, they turned shamans pretty late.

Ive done some research, and while i dont have actual proof i do have some hope for us pallys.

Looking at our tier sets, every other set has been badly done. Seems Odd numbered sets have been the gay lookin colors, and even sets have been cool lookin.

Dungeon sets fit this model as well.

Tier 7 breaks it kinda, unless you consider tier 7.5 true tier 7 (which you should).

This leads me to see Tier 8 as a darker colored set.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Coilfang&n=Scaldin

I already know what my priests set looks like, and I already know how horrible my rogue set is. I'm rooting for you guys, you deserve a good set. Something as badass as my wings of pure fire.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldin
    Ive done some research, and while i dont have actual proof i do have some hope for us pallys.

Looking at our tier sets, every other set has been badly done. Seems Odd numbered sets have been the gay lookin colors, and even sets have been cool lookin.

Dungeon sets fit this model as well.

Tier 7 breaks it kinda, unless you consider tier 7.5 true tier 7 (which you should).

This leads me to see Tier 8 as a darker colored set.
    wierd. didnt they say it would look more fiery like colored?