Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats your best patchwerk dps? EVER

link ur dps on that boss please wanna see the best ever!

Re: Whats your best patchwerk dps? EVER

you lookin for WWS?

5350 as a Hunter

Ofc this is commin'
    OVER 9000!

5.9k but we had 6 healers and 3 tanks.

Mage 6.6k (or 6.8k on wowmeter) when a wipe was called going for a record (to beat a guild on our server, not world or anything). 6k on the actual kill, RNG ftl :/

6k, Enhancement Shaman.

Try browsing wowmeteronline... It is possible that some random ppl got higher... but VERY VERY unlikely.

The highest dps are almost always found on wowmeteronline or wws.

Deleted

6.1k as affliction lock... but that was with a dire grp so it took kinda long... did 1.1m dmg (vs the 712k the mage in that wws for example)

and longer fight = lower dps :P

5,362 dps surv hunter

No ret paladin
    Venara violated my pretty signature. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    Mage 6.6k (or 6.8k on wowmeter) when a wipe was called going for a record (to beat a guild on our server, not world or anything). 6k on the actual kill, RNG ftl :/
    Yes you probably had higher dps on that try than on a normal one because it ended early. In most cases shorter fights mean higher dps because more time is spent in heroism and trinket proccs ++

15+ Year Old Account

Hey people, none of these numbers mean squat unless you tell us how long the kill took.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

I've gotten 4500, but that was before the rest of my guild started getting close to me in gear and DPS numbers. Arms is weird in that it takes about a minute for DPS to fully ramp up due to Deep Wounds and the lack of any bursty cooldowns (Bladestorm's NICE, but all it really does for me is let me build up rage for 6 seconds without worrying), so when fights were 4 minutes or so my DPS was higher - I can tell because everyone else would pop cooldowns early to pop them again later, so I would start out way at the bottom, and by the end of the fight I would be on top.

Now it's a lot closer, mostly because I don't have the duration of high DPS time I used to, so my DPS hasn't really changed all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by eXa
    Yes you probably had higher dps on that try than on a normal one because it ended early. In most cases shorter fights mean higher dps because more time is spent in heroism and trinket proccs ++
    Nah I was just a lot luckier with MB procs, on the kill I had only 1 or 2 procs before hero (at 50%), and when I did 6.6k (the wipe was called about 5% so it would have been maybe 6.5k by the end as hero was almost out) I had procs on more cycles than not.

Funny thing is, I specced arcane to get away from RNG determining my dps, but sadly it still kicks me in the bollocks whever it feels like it

6092 was a 2m 2s kill btw wowmeter link

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eriken
    2 tanks on heroic patchwerk? How come the melee didn't die?

* Hateful Strike:

Patchwerk will use this ability at a 1 second frequency on the target in melee range with the highest HP who is also one of the top three on Patchwerk's aggro list.

Does this mean he wont use hateful strike on melee (except one of the tanks) if they are lower hp than the 2 tanks and ranged dps is third on threat?

Edit: Perhaps one of the locks used voidwalker?

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry
    2 tanks on heroic patchwerk? How come the melee didn't die?

* Hateful Strike:

Patchwerk will use this ability at a 1 second frequency on the target in melee range with the highest HP who is also one of the top three on Patchwerk's aggro list.

Does this mean he wont use hateful strike on melee (except one of the tanks) if they are lower hp than the 2 tanks and ranged dps is third on threat?

Edit: Perhaps one of the locks used voidwalker?
    We only use 2 tanks, and its not an issue
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Kulltiras

5050 dps on a 3 minute, 34 second kill as a survival hunter. Nothing amazing in the least, I know, but still my personal best.

6.2k ish
    2 min 45s kill
    4 healers was a lil scary
    dps war
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

5542 dps with 0 consumables
    3:25 kill