Easier to solo? Judgement T2 or recolor from TBC?

So I am pretty dead set on getting atleast one of these iconic paladin sets mostly for e-peen and I was looking for input as to which would be easier to solo (mostly) at 80. I've seen Onyxia solo'd but nothing about chromaggus. Now getting the burning crusade purple recolor seems like it would be easier except for the heroics althought they seem to be the lower level ones like ramps, sv and sl.

I'd be willing to go cosmetic, in that I mean going for only the helm, shoulders, gloves, legs and maybe chest, ignoreing wrist, boots, belt. So what do you guys think is easier/possible? level 60 raids or level 70 heroics?

Re: Easier to solo? Judgement T2 or recolor from TBC?

i doubt you could solo most of the bosses of BWL, let alone cromaggus.

you would need at least 1 other to do the first boss alone with the MC'ing of the boss and nobody to handle adds.

Lvl 70 heroics are really a joke for the most part. They take time because of the trash, but the ones that I have done are pretty easy going. As far as solo'ing, you won't be able to get into BWL past the first 2 bosses solo due to fight mechanics, and my solo'ing experience is from a druid perspective, so solo'ing the heroics may in fact be a touch harder...but in my experience in talking with my prot pally friend they are usually easier for a pally.

15+ Year Old Account

im curently working on geting hand of ragnaros for my twink.
    from my experience in MC, none of the bosses are soloable for a lvl 80 ret pala with 75% 25 man.
    i also tried my pvp gear but it seems it's kinda hard to solo MC.
    im geting help tho and in my opinion, AQ40 set looks more awesome.

i dont know anything about the bosses in BWL and if they are soloable or not, and i got no plans of goind there in near future.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

You need 2 ppl for Razorgore, 4-5 ppl for Vael, haven't done the rest with less than 5 cause I didn't want to kick anyone after vael :/
    Deja Moo - The feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
    It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then its fun and games but you can't see.

yea id definitely get a group for BWL or you will just be stuck at Vael if you can even get Razorgore down which would also be imposable to solo. But i would rather go for the classic T2 look over the recolored T2, its just more authentic.

Good luck though, i hope you Judgment drops for you.
    WoW Died at Patch 2.0