Thread: Ret Nerfs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Ret Nerfs

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...h=000000000000

Did anyone ever think that could be the reason why? I'm guessing from some of the other changes that they are expecting us to have mana issues due to the longevity of the fights?

Comments?

I dun wanna waste any dam points in stupid holy' tree, I'd rather spend 1230612087912 gold on blue potions than wasting 10 points there.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nxtie
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...h=000000000000

Did anyone ever think that could be the reason why? I'm guessing from some of the other changes that they are expecting us to have mana issues due to the longevity of the fights?

Comments?
    nope. blizzard stated they dont want us to have a fixed specc. so i dont think this is there idea.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Martyr-Blood in SotP would be nice then.. :P

why don't you guys chill out. Its not like the patch is coming out today, it just got put up. I would look to see more talents added for places to put pve talent points, for example they talked about making SA a deep ret and deep prot talent. Who knows what is to come, Obviously they have somthing planned, we have a surplus of points with nowhere to put them and I am sure they are aware of it.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Reserve comment for now. :-X
    "I hate to break it to you, but WoW is more than a minigame played in the same 3 rooms over and over."

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    we have a surplus of points with nowhere to put them and I am sure they are aware of it.
    ^ this.
    I'm sure they're gonna add new talents or change some of the existing ones in the prot/holy tree to make them more appealing for PVE ^^
    The 7% crit nerf was so unnecessary tho =/

I was wondering, how does the new BoK work? Is it 2% like the untalented one? Or still 10% like the old BoK used to be? (pre 3.0)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

the 10% is trainable , just was at the trainer on ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    Seems like a nerf to PvE and a boost to PvP (might have lower damage but Rets will now be able to spend more points in prot-defensive talents).
    I fail to see a good thing in this.. wtb a spell that removes PvP from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Complicated
    WHAT A LOVELY WORDS, YES NO MATTER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN RETRIBUTION PALADINS WILL NEVER EVER /BOW FOR BLIZZARD. MOAR NERF FFS.

WHOA, HEAR THE BURNING THUNDER ROAR
    WHOA WHOA, STILL LOST IN A FIRE STORM
    TONIGHT WE FEEL THE PAST RETURN "lvl60" gief Reckoning

SHINE GLORIOUS WE "RAID"

Dedicated to all Retribution paladins.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrVbYee2Ahk
    lolwarlock
    or maybe lolrogue?

Quote Originally Posted by mosene
    more than 9 points because bok is trainable now and no one will play the bom anymore
    Uh...

Quote Originally Posted by andreas na pellanete
    guys i think being saved 4 talent points from getting full kinkgs

IS A LOT of talent points to spent in order to compensate for the nerfs u got...
    or is it??
    No. Ret has extra points left over that usually either go into PvP or kings but they don't buff dps in anyway.

So again. No.

A friend of mine, whom I can not name, has just told me they are making room for a CS secondary effect. He said one that will dramatically effect, a Paladin's view of a nerf.

What they are planning on putting in their, I cannot say. But I'm guessing it has nothing to do with mitigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor
    A friend of mine says you can't trust what most people say.
    The whole idea of having a friend, is so you can have trust in someone. Otherwise he is just some guy correct. I've known him for a long time, I'll take his word before a random's on mmo-champion.

Don't believe my post if that is your choice, doesn't bother me in the slightest. I simply posted to share the information i had been informed with.

Good Day.

make half of divine stomr dmg be holly..40% dot effect on righteouse vengeance for 4 points talent.... and SotM and SoB only 15-18% self dmg effect

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Divinestorm
    A friend of mine, whom I can not name, has just told me they are making room for a CS secondary effect. He said one that will dramatically effect, a Paladin's view of a nerf.

What they are planning on putting in their, I cannot say. But I'm guessing it has nothing to do with mitigation.
    if you do what there gonna do, send me a mail. you can trust me my friend

Improved Crusader Strike, eh? I'll keep an eye out for that.

Deleted

You just got more talent points to place elsewhere, and you're yelling nerf? Sounds rather nice to me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhbane
    You just got more talent points to place elsewhere, and you're yelling nerf? Sounds rather nice to me.
    Nothing to put them in that's going to make up for the DPS loss.

Anyone imagine GC is fucking dreading coming into work today?

the 7% crit nerf, againts a boss will be less, the boss have crit reduction so this will be more or less about 2% of crit less, the RV will be about a 2% damage lost.

total about a 3-4% less damage

we have too much point to spend, i think they must do new talents, now a ret can take all the ret talents and more, my only fear if is this talents will be only to compensate the holy mana reg nerf that the blue say.

apologizes my english