Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: NEW Conflagrate hits for 5.000 and crits for 10.000

Quote Originally Posted by Thylos
    according to that pic you are attacking a lvl 70 dummy,
    I would like to see from a "boss" dummy
    there wouldnt be any differences in the critnumbers^^

in heroic dummy it was even more ;D ;D ;D happy now thylos???

Also thylos what a coincidence i am from scarshield legion too , alliance . And in the burnign crusade you kept ganking my alts in hellfire peninsula... what was the fun killign lowbies??? :'( :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    there wouldnt be any differences in the critnumbers^^
    Unless he is not hitcapped

Re: NEW Conflagrate hits for 5-6k /crits for 10-11k

Quote Originally Posted by The Taco Man
    correct me if i'm wrong, but those values seem similar to what its doing now, which begs the question, was this change a buff or a nerf... or nothing!
    Those tests are self-buffed... You do NOT hit for 5k non-crit 10k crit conflag right self buffed...

with: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9614
    edit: and without firestone :

so if i use conflag and i got glyph of conflag it consumes the immolate like swiftmend but the dot remains on it? How about if the target is afflicted by shadowflame and immolate?

Cool, wish my lock was 80
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora
    so if i use conflag and i got glyph of conflag it consumes the immolate like swiftmend but the dot remains on it? How about if the target is afflicted by shadowflame and immolate?
    It would probably choose on of them, but if it did both...damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb
    Those tests are self-buffed... You do NOT hit for 5k non-crit 10k crit conflag right self buffed...
    Seeing as 10k was the high and 7k was the average for the crits, I'm guessing 10k was with sundial proc and a trinket used which can do 10k on live as well.

As you can see from the recount I posted 10k+ is quite easy to achieve. The 13k+ highest didn't even have all the RNG procs up at that time. Breaking 14k selfbuffed doesn't seems so far fetched with trinkets, the t7 4setbonus and MC being up.

A question for everyone, you guys think 0/40/31 would do more then heavy destro ?

I mean yeah you get more crit, a stronger imp and more sp. But shadow and flame get's really powerful with high end gear, backdraft is very strong too, alos you get chaos bolt, fire and brimstone and emp imp which are all good talents.

I am interested in knowing who thinks Heavy destro could equal or beat demon/destro for dps with those new buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifo
    2100 with fel armor?

and can you tell me when you took siphon life talent

corruption does more damage or the same?
    2100 is mostly 10 man gear FYI. Or lucky 25 man drops and 10 man loot with a couple blues mixed in. 2100 base would be 25 man loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb
    A question for everyone, you guys think 0/40/31 would do more then heavy destro ?

I mean yeah you get more crit, a stronger imp and more sp. But shadow and flame get's really powerful with high end gear, backdraft is very strong too, alos you get chaos bolt, fire and brimstone and emp imp which are all good talents.

I am interested in knowing who thinks Heavy destro could equal or beat demon/destro for dps with those new buffs.
    If you look at elitistjerks.com fg/es is currently still out doing deep dest. Granted the numbers are preliminary and as 3.1 develops subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by zuxia
    If you look at elitistjerks.com fg/es is currently still out doing deep dest. Granted the numbers are preliminary and as 3.1 develops subject to change.
    thx, haven't been there since a week or two... guess I should pay the site a visit.