Druids I am so so sorry

The Men have "A" cups and both gender get tennis ball holders :'(

Re: Full T8 Design

looks fantastic, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by boobot
    Druids I am so so sorry

The Men have "A" cups and both gender get tennis ball holders :'(
    I play druid for certain reasons, I like nature and I REALLY like this set. It looks different from other classes, and really FITS the druid class.

15+ Year Old Account

I kinda miss a nice helmet. Can't really say much about that twirly thingy..
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Can we borrow the Lock or Shaman Armor designer for 10 minutes? It's like the developers give our armor project to their kids to be completed..."more burnt orange crayon bobby!" Haven't seen a decent helm design in years.

Its looks like quite a nice set, But compaired to what the other class's got its no were as good :/
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I'm not a fan of this set to be honest, I loved our T7 stuff, T4/5 we're nice too, minus the skinny looking legs us Nelfs got. But this just seems, plain in a way, the shoulders are the exception to this however by being over complicated and making the rest look too simple and plain. It makes us look like we found matching quest reward gear and then slapped some Epic shoulders on afterwards.

It's nothing special in my books, but atleast they didn't give us a huge goat like they did for warriors. Pally set was a let down after the concept art too, though i've still not seen it as a skirt, only as legs on the front page.

shoulders look cool, helm is the most awful thing i've ever seen, WTB a halfway decent helm visual, excluding T3/7, they've all been horrendous

I think I'm one of the only people who actually like the helmet! I was always fond of the way the little glowy symbol would show up in front of a Draenei's forehead when using Gift of the Naaru, and to me this little moon is the same thing!

I really love this set and I can't wait to get it!

Signature by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Belegonfax
    shoulders look cool, helm is the most awful thing i've ever seen, WTB a halfway decent helm visual, excluding T3/7, they've all been horrendous
    I'm with you. I'd rather not have a stupid symbol in front of my char's forehead. T7 was alright though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

The shoulders and helm give off a constant sparkling, like a body with loot. It's subtle touch that gives a little extra glitter to the earth color tones.

I like dresses on my druid .... same with shaman.

I started to laugh when I 1st saw it... ;D

BTW, anyone noticed it seems we'll have 8 pieces of T8? (see boots/bracers in the pics)

Looks incredible.

The chest piece on a male NE looks like hes got some small wide spread tits with his nipples showing through.

Best looking t8 IMO. I'm kind've disappointed in warlocks and a few others... XD

The moon headpiece is awesome~

All I know is I'm gonna have a "Moon Prism Power!" macro set up for when I turn back into humanoid form.

Also, I like the Moonfire macro idea.

T8 ORANGINA DRUID, looks so f*cked up.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Antenorra
    All I know is I'm gonna have a "Moon Prism Power!" macro set up for when I turn back into humanoid form.

Also, I like the Moonfire macro idea.
    I totaly love that idea! But mine would more be like ... "Moon Tiara Magic!" :>
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)