Druid Mount Macro

I have tried and failed to alter the normal mount macro

/run if IsMounted()then return end local t if((GetRealZoneText()=="Dalaran") and(GetSubZoneText()~="Krasus' Landing") or(GetZoneText()=="Wintergrasp")or not IsFlyableArea())then t={1,2,4,5,7}else t={3,6,8}end CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)])
    /dismount
    to work for a druid. Inserting the swift flight form has me real confused and the macro is almost at the character limit.

Any thought are very much appreciated. ;D

Re: Druid Mount Macro

[img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliah
    Nope. That is not correct. The druid macro shown in that thread is not intelligent about dalaran, etc.

The solution I ended up using was an addon called Livestock. It provides intelligent one-click mounting everywhere. The only thing I changes from the default preferences was being able to dismount in air (by default if you are 1 yard off the ground it won't dismount).

Quote Originally Posted by rboa
    Nope. That is not correct. The druid macro shown in that thread is not intelligent about dalaran, etc.

The solution I ended up using was an addon called Livestock. It provides intelligent one-click mounting everywhere. The only thing I changes from the default preferences was being able to dismount in air (by default if you are 1 yard off the ground it won't dismount).
    it works fine.. even in dalaran.. all that happens is that you get a "error" in the error frame where "not enough mana." etc is shown.. then goes to next item on the list.. aka ground mount.

i use that macro everyday.. befor last hot fix mirror patch however it didnt work hence why the nomodifier:shift is there.. after that it worked fine..

Edit: tho Livestock seems like a nice addon.. low mem usage so its worth it since you save 2 macros slots.
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)