Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: T8 - warrior / paladin / shaman / druid

Quote Originally Posted by Soad0488

I wonder which one(s) they will use.
    Is that really so hard to figure out :P the first 1 the tin (t8) can and the red/black 1 (t8.5)

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...tier8_male.jpg

I personally take back my previous statements. I am really liking this set now with the shoulder effects and different colors.

I wonder which one(s) they will use.
    Yes, that does make it look A LOT better. Hopefully we get the white one for one of the sets :>

Quote Originally Posted by pancakez
    Is that really so hard to figure out :P the first 1 the tin (t8) can and the red/black 1 (t8.5)

The order has nothign to do with anything, In beta the t7.5 was listed and displayed first, then the t7. I might be missing someone posting pics for specific file names but yeah. And why have 4 models for only two sets unless we can pick and choose possibly "=P

The order has nothign to do with anything, In beta the t7.5 was listed and displayed first, then the t7. I might be missing someone posting pics for specific file names but yeah. And why have 4 models for only two sets unless we can pick and choose possibly "=P
    yeah well i wasent looking at the order just picked em since they look like shiit and what have we learned so far?? Blizz dont liek paladins...so tahts why we prob will get the crap looking colors..

IMO this is how it should work. The first one (the purple and umber one) is t8. The other three you can choose for t8.5.

What I am worried about more then anything though is that being ret the off pices I get might not fit the set.

Which is why they should have a "Match to set" option.

I hope shaman's still get Kilt's, wonder why the version with Boub wasn't showing. ???

The texture work for the legs really does look like it was planned for a kilt/skirt rather than pants.

Here's hoping they change it to that. Pally sets need more kilts.

Aye I noticed that too.

Someone post a tauren in warr t8 please!

lol sad face pallys got craped on... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by BShip
    Someone post a tauren in warr t8 please!

Woooot !!! I like so much that T8 chaman ! It's an awesome gear set wooooooot ;D