Thread: Ulduar Loot

  1. #1
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,379

    Ulduar Loot

    anyone else notice that there just ripping off the Models of items that there already using for t7 content for Various pieces? and that the stats on some of the items (Heart of the General, and the new melee trinket) are the EXACT same as other items being used in the t7 raids atm? is this just a filler for now and there going to change it later or are these the actual items we are going to get? i hope its the former, and that they change the stats later as some sort of teaser.

  2. #2

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    they are just a filler/placeholders...they will be changed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

  3. #3

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    For god sakes, isn't it obvious? They're just placeholder models for now. ><

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet
    For god sakes, isn't it obvious? They're just placeholder models for now. ><
    thats what i thought and i was just curious because when i come to MMO i want to see new stuff, because lets face it, the tanking trinkets for one in t7 content dont apeal too much, compared to say the old t6/BC ones. hoping for a turn around in t8.

  5. #5

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    the models are placeholders, those letters before the post said so. reading is hard

    as for the stats,
    some of them seem the same, however as a DK dpser im noticing FAR more itemization changes.

    Naxx era favoured haste with plate dps,
    ulduar seems to favour ArP.

    neither is a great stat for me, but ArP is prolly a bit better. all in all im seeing minor changes. what did you expect? they were going to make items with brand new stats on them?


    Gloves of the Dark Darkness
    +150 to Awesomeness
    +118 to Badassery

    +5% to all Tank skills everywhere
    Chance on hit: Rock their world



    seriously. with the way blizzard designed the game there is only just so many ways to put the stats together to make them useful in any sense

    or would you rather have your trinkets like this

    Crystal of Crying Fools
    Adds 90 to dodge
    Chance on hit: adds 15 spell hit

    come on now
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

  6. #6

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Ulduar - Boss Loot
    Before checking this list, please note that:

    * Most of the models here are placeholders, for Ulduar weapon models please check this post
    * Some of the items do not have their final stats yet and will just look like renamed Nax25 versions of the item. (Mostly trinkets and class items)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    You call that diversity? Get back to me when Batman is a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc.

  7. #7

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Seems like we get t7 agein in Ulluldar, just like in Naxwaamas. Teir 8 wil only b ther in Icecwon!!11 Wight?!?
    /thread

  8. #8

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    inb4 thread lock
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

  9. #9

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    Ulduar - Boss Loot
    Before checking this list, please note that:

    * Most of the models here are placeholders, for Ulduar weapon models please check this post
    * Some of the items do not have their final stats yet and will just look like renamed Nax25 versions of the item. (Mostly trinkets and class items)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    You call that diversity? Get back to me when Batman is a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish
    the models are placeholders, those letters before the post said so. reading is hard

    as for the stats,
    some of them seem the same, however as a DK dpser im noticing FAR more itemization changes.

    Naxx era favoured haste with plate dps,
    ulduar seems to favour ArP.

    neither is a great stat for me, but ArP is prolly a bit better. all in all im seeing minor changes. what did you expect? they were going to make items with brand new stats on them?



    Gloves of the Dark Darkness
    +150 to Awesomeness
    +118 to Badassery

    +5% to all Tank skills everywhere
    Chance on hit: Rock their world



    seriously. with the way blizzard designed the game there is only just so many ways to put the stats together to make them useful in any sense

    or would you rather have your trinkets like this

    Crystal of Crying Fools
    Adds 90 to dodge
    Chance on hit: adds 15 spell hit

    come on now
    are you serious? my point was this: trinket in Naxx ilevel 213 has same stats as trinket in Ulduar Ilevel 226. the exact same stats...and as far as what i expected its more than that. trinket in Mags terrace 57 stam and had a Minor buff if you dropped below 35% health to your dodge, thats sick for a tank. Trinket in Naxx 850 armor (bleh) and pop for 455 dodge rating (ok decent enough, can pop on say maexna enrage right before web wrap) but its situational.

  11. #11
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    Ulduar - Boss Loot
    Before checking this list, please note that:

    * Most of the models here are placeholders, for Ulduar weapon models please check this post
    * Some of the items do not have their final stats yet and will just look like renamed Nax25 versions of the item. (Mostly trinkets and class items)
    and thank you for helping me out without trying to belittle me for something i clearly did not see yet.

  12. #12

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11
    are you serious? my point was this: trinket in Naxx ilevel 213 has same stats as trinket in Ulduar Ilevel 226. the exact same stats...and as far as what i expected its more than that. trinket in Mags terrace 57 stam and had a Minor buff if you dropped below 35% health to your dodge, thats sick for a tank. Trinket in Naxx 850 armor (bleh) and pop for 455 dodge rating (ok decent enough, can pop on say maexna enrage right before web wrap) but its situational.
    so you're bitching because you have to think about using the trinkets instead of them being auto-use?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

  13. #13
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish
    so you're bitching because you have to think about using the trinkets instead of them being auto-use?
    no, just the trinkets these days just dont seem to stand anywhere close to the quality they used to put into them, that was my point. the overall quality of items in general seems to have dropped off

  14. #14

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11
    no, just the trinkets these days just dont seem to stand anywhere close to the quality they used to put into them, that was my point. the overall quality of items in general seems to have dropped off
    Because comparing things dropped at the beginning of an expansion to things that drop at the end of an expansion is logical.

  15. #15

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji
    Because comparing things dropped at the beginning of an expansion to things that drop at the end of an expansion is logical.
    Not logical but I would like to assume that a level 80 epic would be a good deal better than a level 70 epic.

  16. #16

    Re: Ulduar Loot

    Just wanna remind you that Defender's Code was THE best trinket in game for at least Druids and Death Knights until the changes to armor increase from forms/presence went through!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •