Deleted

Hymn of Hope - what's happening?

"Glyph of Hymn of Hope *new* -- Your Hymn of hope provides 3 times the normal amount of mana per time, but its duration is 50% shorter."

"Hymn of Hope: This spell has been removed."

..wut? We get a glyph to non-existant spell! That's better than glyph to worst sp.. well, glyph to reduce coolness of cool looking spell!

Anycase, Hymn of Hope is getting removed or not? They did say they were going to do something to our hymns.. didn't think of removal.

FYI: Spell was often used when I had either free time or saw my party totally oom, giving them at least some mana while DPSing.

Besides, someone HAD to say it!

Re: Hymn of Hope - what's happening?

If blizzard thinks this glyph is the "big fix" they where talking about, I want some of the stuff they are smoking. No one will glyph for this shit...

Btw: not having a spell does not mean you can't have a glyph right? They will be adding a "glyph of Mind Bubbling" just for fun, and to see how we react soon. Then tell us "ups sorry forgot to add the spell, but the glyph can stay because it's good and works as intended anyway".

Then they will buff the glyph, but still won't add the spell to the game. Just to make the last priests re-roll DK's.

Quote Originally Posted by Knf
    If blizzard thinks this glyph is the "big fix" they where talking about, I want some of the stuff they are smoking. No one will glyph for this shit...

Btw: not having a spell does not mean you can't have a glyph right? They will be adding a "glyph of Mind Bubbling" just for fun, and to see how we react soon. Then tell us "ups sorry forgot to add the spell, but the glyph can stay because it's good and works as intended anyway".

Then they will buff the glyph, but still won't add the spell to the game. Just to make the last priests re-roll DK's.
    Keep bashing on blizz if it makes ya feel better.
    I ain't rerolling.

That said, I honestly don't know why they would remove Hymn of Hope. While we can all agree that Hymn of Hope is/was not the most usefull priest spell ever, it's a free spell and I still found good use of it.

It said in previous patch notes that Reflective Shield got removed. They brought it back. So.. who knows? Ôo

Quote Originally Posted by Knf

I'm not rerolling, and I AM going to use this glyph in pvp, if you're not bad and you reach the 1000+ resil mark priest gets a lot better... until you run out of mana.

atm I have 1200 resil and never die until I run out of mana in 2's, in 3's however I die before.

all that limits me in 2's is mana, and I can't keep up with paladins easily, so yes, I will use this glyph, thank you blizzard.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

There is already another thread for this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=40766.0

Why create another one? Too lazy to search before posting?

*lock*
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara