Lightbox feature for screenshots

I'm not usualy lurking these forums that's why I'm suggesting this function out of the blue if there are already people that's suggested it before me, and there almost certainly have been.

Anyway, now that you released loads of pictures from Ulduar, atleast I felt that klicking the picture to load a new page consisting of only that picture felt a bit of waste.

Link to LightBox 2.
    http://www.huddletogether.com/projec...box2/#download

This is one out of manny of these nice functions to show the pictures on the same page, loading the new picture into a Iframe using JS.

I can't say for sure that the page would be slower then it is now, but since you already have the pictures in the database making something like this can't be that hard can it?
    Since I'm no good at Php and sql I can't say for sure weither or not this is an easy solution, but I just feel like I should say it. Promote the idea, maybe if you get time and feel like you would like to do something on the page, play around with lightbox or similar features.

Making Galleries using LB is easy aswel, it's nice to be able to just switch picture on demand instead of having to reload a page with the new picture.

As I said earlier, this has probably already been suggested and I'm just being anoying but now it's said, PLZ get something similar to Lightbox on this site.

Blizzard fullfill their promisses, yes they do!
    It just takes them one and a half expansion. So expect this to happen in a near future, somewhere around expansion 5.

Re: Lightbox feature for screenshots

Yes please, it is amazingly easy to implement and makes it so much smoother and a more enjoyable viewing experience than clicking through 50 screenshot tabs.

Used it a long time ago and stopped because of bugs with the ads.

I guess I could have a look at it again now that I'm more experienced with all the web stuff, will definitely think about it because of the increasing amount of screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

I guess I could have a look at it again now that I'm more experienced with all the web stuff, will definitely think about it because of the increasing amount of screenshots.
    Im bumping this because geminy christmas it sucks looking at pics on here!

Its so easy and very easy to edit for full size resolution,

Please reconsider this.. or some sort of Alternative, like zenphoto or some gallery plugin..

It is being considered. Thank you for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Current lightbox is bugged.
    Can't Ctrl+click them to open them in new tabs anymore, unlike what was possible before.

Looks like I'm gonna be the only naysayer on the lightbox feature... I would honestly say 90% of the time I'm viewing mmo champion it's when I'm using my android phone. This site has always been very user friendly for that browser.

Unfortunately this feature is not compatible with it's browser.

It's really possible that I'm a very small demographic but it's a bug you should know about.

Well I think it's a terrible idea....

What's wrong with just ctrl-clicking images?