Thread: priest T8

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

priest T8

So what does people thing about the new t8 set?
    Personally i think everything but the helms looks good, comon, the head piece looks like something that a rogue might wear.
    What im also curious to find out is what kinda set bonuses the new T8 is gonna have.
    Hoping that it will be useful, casue as it is right now, i have no need for the current Tier Bonuses.

Re: priest T8

I think the set looks good, atleast on humans. :P

The concept art for the priest set looks like it is something a paladin should wear.

But it works for a preist nicely too especially the in game set.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Rerolled a Priest from my pally and I am so happy about what my set will look like

Considering what some others get, I think it's on the "good" side.

The helm is weird though. But then, nearly all of the helms on this tier look weird to me.

The shoulders look great and if i'm seeing right, the headpiece makes the priests eyes glow

best looking t8 set imo

I would love to see the models in Shadowform.

My favorite set is the Warlock.

I think it will look pretty awesome on my troll. Yes I know troll, but I'm excited to see what it looks like on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

NO BLIZZ PLZZZZZZ I WANT MY HOOD BACK!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*cough* I'm obsessed with T5 sorry *cough*
    it will look nice on the tall classes like night elves. my toon is human female so it looks like the shoulder is way overdone. as for the helm, i don't mind the veiled face (kind of mysteries...the "divine" "unapproachable" priest look) but i'm very curious as to how the hair is going to play out. i don't want my hair to be "tied" to the back or something as if i'm bold.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I agree, WTB hoods.

I loved them so much. o.o

Tier 5 and 6 were so sexy.

I think it looks quite neat, it's made of more rough materials, and more overall cover, rather than a ceremonial dress as Faith Raiment (Tier 7) is.

Absolution Regalia (Tier 6) was so much more awesome on a Forsaken character than Faith Raiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I think it looks quite neat, it's made of more rough materials, and more overall cover, rather than a ceremonial dress as Faith Raiment (Tier 7) is.

Absolution Regalia (Tier 6) was so much more awesome on every character than Faith Raiment.
    Fixed.

heh. Well, I think Tier 7 still looks pretty on Human and Blood-elf.

Of course, Tier 3 (Also named Faith) on a female Night-elf was godly awesome.

Or Tier3 combined with Robes of the Guardian Saint from AQ <3

I find that nothing beats a Female Human or Night Elf wearing Absolution..

i know this sound weird but i thought absolution on male dwarf with their touch the floor length beard looked very sexy...and male undead just look absolutely bad ass.

the original tier 3 on undead makes their bones look more yellowish so it didn't really fit. but i swear t2 transcendent was made specifically for trolls.

stole this from the paladin forum, hood = epic

angel wings = epic. I really wish they would extend those a bit on the actual ingame set, then it would be almost perfect... the head is nice, but i agree a hood like in the picture would really finish it off. Still I love it. Now I just need to reroll pve on my priest.. hmm!

wtb t6 warlock wing animation on our t8 shoulder. but wait, i think i see feathers on our robe!

I was drooling the first time I saw the concept art... Angel of death anyone?

Too bad they gave up on the huge wings and the hood, it would have easily been one of the best looking tier sets ever made...