Thread: priest T8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: priest T8

Minus, the helm, the set looks really nice. The color scheme for the heroic set is far better than the one for T7. Blue and white and black is what a priest should be wearing, not crummy shades of brown.

The purple I'm presuming is for the dps set, which also looks nice.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I find that nothing beats a Female Human or Night Elf wearing Absolution..

good thing i have one then =)

ot: something tells me that those shoulders and the headpiece will be as bugged as usual in shadowform :/
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

If they had the hood from the concept art it would be 10 times nicer, but the set still strikes me as the best looking t8 set by some distance.

Just waiting for them to announce that the mage t8 is actually a joke and release the real (cool) one

The head looks awful, I wish if they brought back the T6 head. Absolution set was simply the most awesome set introduced in the game. T8 looks ok but still no where near T6.

Nothing beats good old t5 if you ask me.. I understand the faggotry behind so many undead not liking it, but you didn't roll that race because of the looks now, have you?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream
    best looking t8 set imo
    Indeed. It looks fabulous.

And most importantly it looks like (cloth) armor that one could wear into battle. What good is a halo above your head? Will it defend you against knifes? Will it defend you against fists? A facemask at lest defends you against the environment, and it is also not uncommon for realworld doctors to wear facemasks, nice parallel there.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    Minus, the helm, the set looks really nice. The color scheme for the heroic set is far better than the one for T7. Blue and white and black is what a priest should be wearing, not crummy shades of brown.

The purple I'm presuming is for the dps set, which also looks nice.
    They will only be using two of four of those set colourings - one for the 10-man DPS and healing sets and one for the 25-man DPS and healing sets. AFAIK it has yet to be specified which ones will be used for what.

The other two are for NPC use and such.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

15+ Year Old Account

If paladins think that image is a paladin they have been smoking something very wierd. Anyways, if we had to get wings animations I would like to see the fall off as you see on the infinite dragonflights wings, so everytime the wings came out - as others said - feathers would come falling down.

But on our current t8 its only the head thats an issue to me - its just too plain. Wouldn't mind something like what Raziel in Legacy of Kain got on his cowl to spice it up - would fit with us getting the shit beaten out of us on a normal basis to have "tears" on the head item .
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    But on our current t8 its only the head thats an issue to me - its just too plain. Wouldn't mind something like what Raziel in Legacy of Kain got on his cowl to spice it up - would fit with us getting the shit beaten out of us on a normal basis to have "tears" on the head item .
    I totally agree with you... but maybe, maybe, there will be some kind of special animation for the head, i think about glowing eyes or something like that.

I can't get over the fact that they ditched the hood for a face mask. Who could look at that picture of concept art and decide to change that? The art department for this game makes me die a little bit inside sometimes. Ok almost all the time. Luckily for them this game is carried by other aspects that more than make up for one lacking area.

Liking it. What is the deal with all the colours though?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aureliana
    I totally agree with you... but maybe, maybe, there will be some kind of special animation for the head, i think about glowing eyes or something like that.
    on the pictures you can see there are glowing eyes, but I hope there will be something more once its live
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Comparing the concept art to the images posted on the main page I wonder if the helm is incomplete at the moment. The mask and glowing eyes are present in the concept art. Here's hoping the helm ends up with a cowl and procs the wing effect from the concept art much like the Warlock tier 6 helms.

The gloving eyes is a nerf to the Forsaken!! Stealth nerfed again... /cry

We'll see when the loot goes live

As it is, it is probably the most good-looking of the caster sets, although mages got a break on their set as well. From the concept art we can see how amazing it looked in the designers head, so I suppose we will have to see what it looks like live. I hope the wings make it into the live game, much like the warlock helm that randomly sprouted wings. Even if it doesn't, it is still a very good looking set.

Still, as priests we always get to look good...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurlij
    I think it will look pretty awesome on my troll. Yes I know troll, but I'm excited to see what it looks like on him.
    As a fellow troll priest, I feel ya, bruh. I was thinking the same about how it would look on my priest.

It looks sharp. I will wear it proudly.

I like it, but still no where near my T6 set

I like it