Tier armor pictures?

This may sound stupid, but why are there four pictures for our tier gear? Which color is which spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Deleted

Re: Tier armor pictures?

Simple answer, we don't know yet.

Probably 2 for Tier sets (10 and 25) and the other colours might be used to dress NPC's or something

Oh I waws thinking wrong, I thought it was a different color per spec for some reason..

MAYBE: Tier 8 10/25 man, then PVP and the other PVP, like how deadly and Hateful worked?
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.

or maybe we can choose the color we like the most.

There will be one colour for the 10 man sets and one colour for the 25 man sets.

The other two colours will be for NPCs to wear.

Afaik nobody knows which two of the four we're getting yet.

That's how Blizzard roll.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

They better not make Blue as one of ours... No offense to people who liek it... it jsut seems the blandest of the set to me.