1. #1

    T8 Gear and The Paladin

    So overall I think the T8 gear looks pretty good, they could of done a lot worse and have in the past. Is it just me or is there something funny about the Paladin T8 chest. All I know is if I was a Paladin I would make sure to wear a tabard. Stare at the chest for a min and look for something, intentional? LMAO

  2. #2

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    There are topics about T8 already, can't post there?

  3. #3

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    This thread isn't about T8 in general its about the fact that Paladins get to be amateur porn stars with their chest piece. Go troll somewhere else.

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,727

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    Here's what I have to say about the Paladin T8...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

  5. #5

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    Quote Originally Posted by Emiex
    This thread isn't about T8 in general its about the fact that Paladins get to be amateur porn stars with their chest piece. Go troll somewhere else.
    Actually this is brought up in that very thread. More then once. Hence the reason they asked why you couldn't have posted there.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  6. #6

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    so you made a thread to talk about the 'fact' you see a penis when u stare into its chestpiece?

    seems u may have a personal issue..

  7. #7

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    You see what you want to see, I'm just trying to make conversation on a long day.

  8. #8

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphiend
    so you made a thread to talk about the 'fact' you see a penis when u stare into its chestpiece?

    seems u may have a personal issue..
    Its a female Gnome..... They stare at anything male in game and all they see is a penis...

    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  9. #9

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    Its a female Gnome..... They stare at anything male in game and all they see is a penis...

    True that may be, but it is undeniable that paladins really got the shaft with T8

  10. #10

    Re: T8 Gear and The Paladin

    Quote Originally Posted by Melane
    True that may be, but it is undeniable that paladins really got the shaft with T8
    You owe me for dry cleaning and a new keyboard as I just passed coffee through my nose.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •