Help! Tell me why this is bad!

Could any of you trolls tell me why DW tanking is bad? Thanks! :-*
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Re: Help! Tell me why this is bad!

Simple answer? less tps esp now with KM nerf and higher chance to get parried/more hit needed to cap/incredible 2h sigil
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Rolybaby

your dps is in the crapper, your threat would suck, your runestrike hits like a little girl

itemization sucks for dw tanking, and it's not necessary to get 2 tank 1hand to make up for your tanking stats.

DPS overall is lower. Both because you you can't follow the existing rigid DW specs for dps and because in most fights, you generate rune strikes (your highest tps/dps ability) at the same pace regardless of the str of the weapon you're using.

Stoneskin garg rune for fights where high stamina pays off.

Oh and patch 3.1.

because patch 3.1, took off its sweaty wife beater, eagerly unwrapped its overalls and dropped its trousers, revealing 3 monstrous and prehensile dicks, with which it used to simultaneously rape duel wield, duel wield's mom, and duel wield's unborn children. that clear things up enough?
    all hail king frost strike

Lower dps, lower tps, same or lower mitigation depending on expertise.

So... Help! Can you tell me why this is considered by so many noobs !!

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    Could any of you trolls tell me why DW tanking is bad? Thanks! :-*
    It go a lil' sumthin like dis, mon:

Da offhand be requirin' a lot more hit ratin' to be able to hit da boss, mon!

Wit'out enough o' da hit ratin' ya be missin' dem a lot. Dey be parryin' ya a lot more often an gettin' da parry haste, which is not very good! Dis means dat dey be hittin' ya more often, and da heala's will have'ta heal ya more!

On toppa dat, mon, you be puttin' out way less threat! Especially up front threat. Dat means dat some eager DPSas could pull offa ya real quick, mon, when ya be first pullin' da boss.

...Was a Troll enough answer? ;P
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Thank you, now I have feed back to the DK's that think DW is pwnage for tanking :-*
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Ive seen DW pwn tanking but you need to no how.. Like 90% of DWs have no clue about how to generate a crap load of Tps