Poll: Do you like the new shaman t8 model?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Shaman T8 yes or no?

I know, ultimatley, that it is the set bonuses and the stats that matter, but I'm really happy my shaman will be able to finally ditch his dress.

If someone has already posted a poll, my apologies, I saw related posts but no polls.

Re: Shaman T8 yes or no?

It's great.

Love it from the waist up... I understand that it doesn't make much sense for Enhancement Shammys to be wearing a skirt, but if my poor Resto Shammy has to wear pants, I'll be very sad. I've seen images with pants and images with skirts floating around, so here's hoping that Blizz finally did something smart and changed caster sets to have skirts and melee sets to have pants. I have a feel that would appease most people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

I'd prefer it with a kilt, but meh, w/e.
    Just means I'll be wearing t6 or 7.5 around town.

prolly have to edit the gamefiles to make them a kilt. Just like my ashes of alar (white griffin). Hopefully they add a kilt option.

I like the model because I'm assuming that we'll get a kilt in the end. The first druid models I saw showed pants, but now I've seen a kilted/robed version. Same goes for the mages. Pants in the first model viewer that got rolled out, and now there are images of mages with robes for the t9. I really hope we get a kilt. I think they look better, even for enhancement, but if I have to wear pants, then I guess I'll be able to sit without having to cross my legs. See? There's an upside to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox
    prolly have to edit the gamefiles to make them a kilt. Just like my ashes of alar (white griffin). Hopefully they add a kilt option.
    Doesn't that violate the ToS?

very much so

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SonsofDisaster
    I understand that it doesn't make much sense for Enhancement Shammys to be wearing a "kilt"
    I don't understand this mentality. I'm enhance. I don't mind the kilt at all. I personally would rather see a kilt than misshaped legs. Why does everyone want to look like all other melee classes?

dont ppl think the shoulders look a lil bit too much like t5? meybe its just me. also no kilt :<

No kilt is definitely cooler if you are enhance, feels weird to savagely beat on people in a dress.

T7 was pretty sick though, not sure if T 8 really looks better

As long as they give us pallies the kilt they aren't giving you. The set is so-so. I don't like the helm, but the rest is amazing.

Realy love it, gogo Kilt!
    Boombjørn
    PvP Resto - 0/18/53

Invictus Thrax

Not my favorite, yet a nice looking set

Shoulders look like T5? or am i wrong?

Shaman, Paladin's, and Druid's all have an overdue [ ] Kilt option in the display interface tab.

wtb kilt.

Personaly i think a Kilt/Dress is part of the shaman and i would hate it if it got removed

Quote Originally Posted by Fidalas
    Shoulders look like T5? or am i wrong?
    You're wrong.

The T8 shoulders look like T5 shoulders as much as T6 shoulders look like T2 shoulders. Just because they are made of the same element doesn't mean they look the same.

wtb kilt.