Nobles - Int vs Spirit

So due to recent changes I decided that it would probably be best if I did not use the nobles card on my alt but rather no my priest. My question is rather simple, what is more effective, int or spirit?

Int:
    Crit
    Mana
    Larger gain from replenishment

Spirit:
    Most likely more mp5(disregarding replenishment) than int
    Spell power.

What do you believe?
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it"

Re: Nobles - Int vs Spirit

i would wait until the patch is released on live before making any decisions if i were you...

it'll probably still be +90 int w/ higher spirit

Quote Originally Posted by dsmet
    i would wait until the patch is released on live before making any decisions if i were you...
    Well, darkmoon faire is in around one and a half week, if I miss that I'd have to wait three additional weeks which would be rather annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by imaboredman
    it'll probably still be +90 int w/ higher spirit
    I've currently got around 950 int and 800 spirit(Haven't gemmed my new gear yet), If i take spirit that would be the highest stat and it would proc though.

Keep in mind that this will count your total int and spirit while raid buffed, so if you have more int than spirit while raid buffed that is the buff the card will give you. You don't want to get the wrong one and find out that raid buffed your int is still higher than your spirit.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Most likely more mp5(disregarding replenishment) than int
    This is not true in current content.
    1 int yields up to 0.45-0.55 MP5 depending on spec and race. Blood elf Disc priests on top. Replenishment is about 1/3rd of that.
    1 spi yields up to 0.35-0.45 FSR MP5 depending on spec and race, assuming 1293 intellect. Human Holypriests on top. It's a worse stat for manaregen, but you can triple the amount if you actually get out of the FSR, and although you don't do that often, it makes up for it. For spamfights, int is the king. For farming, nothing beats spirit. You pick a little of both and remain happy.

In 3.1 this balance change.
    Shadowfiend becomes 20% better, and more reliable, so you can add 0.05 MP5 on the intellect scale.
    OOFSR Spirit takes a 40% dip in efficiency. Meaning OOFSR spirit is now pretty crap, and the benefits from doing the OOFSR dance is getting very small. FSR spirit regen has no change.
    This shifts the balance heavily in the favor of intellect.
    But the new Holy Concentration theoretically adds 50% efficiency to spirit while active, so it will all totally depend on buff uptime.
    Uptime equal to your crit rate seems likely, but this probably need some testing before we can say for sure.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

if i had to choose w/o doing the math, i'd say spirit for holy, intel for discipline

You will really want to wait for 3.1 before you decide. Nobles decks are entirely too expensive to get the wrong card.

I would not even use this on my priest, sell it and get a jetze's bell IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Girryn
    I would not even use this on my priest, sell it and get a jetze's bell IMO.
    I read that Spirit-world Glass and Je'Tze's bell were the best in slot items, wouldn't a combo of Nobles spirit card - darkmoon card - illusion have around the same results?
    Or as stated before, if the int is better, then a combo of the int and the illusion deck.