much-needed change to psychic horror?

I think Shadow priests will be in a good place. For PvP they got a much-needed tweak to Psychic Horror, but I won't spoil it here.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1521...he-future.html

Re: much-needed change to psychic horror?

as a boomkin i hope its a huge nerf

I suggested in another thread that we might need to make their Shadow spells crit at 200% in order for the Shadowform change to actually be a buff.
    Sucks to be you, then. GC disagrees.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

That's definitely good to hear =D

most likely will be made to work like warlock's death coil: untrinketable first few seconds

You can trinket Death Coil, its a horror effect so you cant use Will of the Forsaken to break it though, or Fear Ward.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

ah, well then maybe that wont be the change, hopefully it isnt. right now, fearbomb is nothing more than a caster interupt. hopefully they'll change the current mechanic to soemthing like:

reduces victims damage by 30% for his next 5 attacks, or something.

Well the ability is pretty low in the tree. I think 2 second horror effect, plus the current reduced dmg after fear ends would seem fair.

Deleted

Anything that would make fear useful against undead and certain class abilities is needed. Now it's just a waste of cgd against most, they will be back in melee range before the gcd from your fear has finished.