Thread: Attack Rotation

Attack Rotation

Im a feral druid with lvl 190gear or better at the moment. An im tryn to come up with a attack rotation for tanking an dps. Anyone have any ideas? Ive read a few comments below an a few suggest writen a macro to take the stress of hittn alot of diff buttons. But can sumone explain how to write a macro an make it work? I know that might sound like a stupid question but i dnt know how to do it. and any help on a attack rotation to get the most out of dps an tank would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Attack Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Jlucia108
    Im a feral druid with lvl 190gear or better at the moment. An im tryn to come up with a attack rotation for tanking an dps. Anyone have any ideas? Ive read a few comments below an a few suggest writen a macro to take the stress of hittn alot of diff buttons. But can sumone explain how to write a macro an make it work? I know that might sound like a stupid question but i dnt know how to do it. and any help on a attack rotation to get the most out of dps an tank would be appreciated. Thanks
    One more thing, is anyone else dissipointed that they are reduceing are armor n dire bear form with the talent thick armor. It looks like it did increase armor frm things by 66% an according to the new patch notes it is now going to be 33%. increase instead of the 66% if u have all three talent points in it . Just dnt understand the reasoning behind that move

There are no set rotations for ferals, it's all about prioritizing. So a macro won't help you at all.

it's a straight nerf. The reasoning behind it was to give druid tank more things to look at other then just stam/agi.
    The SD roughly only adds 4k armor. But it makes sense though, if you consider the Armor cap is 45k. I'm sitting at around 39k or so raid buffed. Best in-slot gear, with Uldar coming up i'm positive we'll get Armor capped ,thus 25% more armor heal crits and all of that will not benefit us. It'll be interesting to see how this will panel out.

to OP.

Your cycle should be in this catagory..

EDIT: If you're a tanking Hybrid. I'd suggest not using Shred.
    SR 100% uptime.
    Mangle 100% uptime
    Rip 100% uptime.
    Rake up as much as possible

-------

Tank rotations- Your priority!

Mangle when possible
    Maul button always selected
    Lacerate
    faerie fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jlucia108
    One more thing, is anyone else dissipointed that they are reduceing are armor n dire bear form with the talent thick armor. It looks like it did increase armor frm things by 66% an according to the new patch notes it is now going to be 33%. increase instead of the 66% if u have all three talent points in it . Just dnt understand the reasoning behind that move
    Search this forum for attack rotation and you will find the answers you're looking for.

they're reducing the armor given to use because most of us are already approaching the armor cap (which is 49905 for a lvl 83 boss) with shaman/priest heals. Instead we get a shield which will make our damage intake a bit more sporadic with melee and a bit easier with magic damage.

Catoblepas

SD's shield doesn't take magic damage, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Catoblepas
    SD's shield doesn't take magic damage, iirc.
    Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I really wish Blizz would describe their changes fully.

- Savage Defense – this is a new passive ability. When a druid in Dire Bear form deals a melee critical strike, the druid gains a damage shield equal to 25% of their attack power. The next hit completely removes the shield regardless of how much damage was done.