Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Black and Plagued Protodrake REMOVED!

Ohh boy... more ways for people to show their Epeen... :

Pathetic Blizzard... simply pathetic. Yes lets create more content that people only have a chance at for 4 months then remove it. :
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Hell yeah!Finally, lots of people will QQ "Waaaah blizz why wont you let me get good rewards for doing a content when it becomes Much easier then it already is" well screw you guys, Do it when its meant to be done and get the nice reward or Do it when its very easy and get F all, live with it. Good move blizz good move ^^
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX

Pathetic Blizzard... simply pathetic. Yes lets create more content that people only have a chance at for 4 months then remove it. :
    Mind to point out exacly what content they remove?

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    If I had to guess, if the Twilight and Black drake aren't removed, it is more because your entire guild could get these proto-drakes in 1 week if everyone executed perfectly. You would have to wipe on Malygos a couple times for everyone to get denyin' the scion, but they could all get it. For the Twilight drake, less so with the Black, it would take far more time to get everyone their unique mount.

Now...that isn't to say they won't because just downing Sarth+3 doesn't instantly mean you have a god given right to own the mount...but if they don't remove them, I'm sure the time invested to deck out your entire raid would be their primary justification for not doing so.
    It was easy enough to do to begin with..with ulduar gear now it's not even going to take the necessary effort to move from fire waves.

Glory of the raider took little real effort. The only actual challenges in heroic glory were A. Convincing the raid leader that we should go for 6 min maly instead of talking on vent about a football game..What, no? Next week? fine.
    And B. Having 25+ people pay the realm transfer cost so no one crosses on thaddius due to lag or disconnects during any boss.

Show me where they are Removing the ability to still get the achievement? They are only removing The ability to get the reward, because if you dont when its time its appropiate, then you dont deserve to get it when its 10x easier.

Yes

The achievement and content are still there. All that's being removed is the vanity item for the good players in this game. Cry more.

I think it is a good thing, I would LOVE to get one of those drake, but since i'm playing mostly with casual who don't care about achievement I will stick to my red proto-drake. But with Ulduar gear it would have been too easy to obtain the drake, and it would have loss all of it's meaning ( just like my red proto-drake since they nerfed Gotta Go 2 days after I got my mount) and I know that this sucks.

yeah no content is being removed, the achievements are still there. Only the reward for doing it while its still difficult is being removed, which isn't even gear. I think this is a good change and a nice reward to the more serious players that worked to get it done, instead of waiting until they outgeared the challenge and facerolling it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Captn
    Loot = Content :
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

Protdrakes are content now? News to me...

Doesnt matter ... its just some mounts after all.

are these the only PVE 310% drakes available?
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Captn
    Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    Protdrakes are content now? News to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    Loot = Content :
    Everything in WoW from your Tabbard to the Log In Screen is content. :
    (80) - (80)
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanahima
    I think it is a good thing, I would LOVE to get one of those drake, but since i'm playing mostly with casual who don't care about achievement I will stick to my red proto-drake. But with Ulduar gear it would have been too easy to obtain the drake, and it would have loss all of it's meaning ( just like my red proto-drake since they nerfed Gotta Go 2 days after I got my mount) and I know that this sucks.

Still find it hilarious that people qq over the Gotta Go nerf. And how many of you that did Gotta Go in under 2 minutes did the dozen or so exploits for other difficult achievements that got fixed in the same patch that made GG! 4 minutes?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    are these the only PVE 310% drakes available?
    Ashes of Alar is 310%, good luck getting it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex
    Ashes of Alar is 310%, good luck getting it though.
    Arenadrake too, and the Worldevent is also (afaik)

@ ArmageddonX
    You know i mean that in a sarcastic way?
    German player, sorry for bad grammar.

If you dont like it, you got about 1 month, work on it!
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    It was easy enough to do to begin with..with ulduar gear now it's not even going to take the necessary effort to move from fire waves.

Glory of the raider took little real effort. The only actual challenges in heroic glory were A. Convincing the raid leader that we should go for 6 min maly instead of talking on vent about a football game..What, no? Next week? fine.
    And B. Having 25+ people pay the realm transfer cost so no one crosses on thaddius due to lag or disconnects during any boss.
    Like I said though, if it is not removed it will probably be primarily because of the length of time it takes to outfit a single heroic raid group with them. 10 weeks isn't that bad for the black drake, but a full 25 man guild would take half a year.

Ulduar will slightly trivialize the encounter, and they may still remove them. The original quote doesn't say they are leaving them there, they could just make 2 pieces of 213/226 gear drop instead of 1 piece and the drake. I was merely looking at what reasoning might be used if they aren't removed. I know if I spent 4 months grinding Sarth+3 and kept having shitty rolls, it would kind of suck to never get the shot at getting the drake...but that's not to say they won't remove it. I wasn't trying to say your point was invalid, just that I could see why they would consider leaving in the twilight/black drakes while still removing the plagued/black proto's which only require a marginal bit more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentzia
    @ ArmageddonX
    You know i mean that in a sarcastic way?
    Its just another item for Epeen peeps to sit on the flight pad with.

Clearly your status in WoW = status in IRL. (There is some sarcasm for ya.)

If you really take your self worth from a video game then you need professional help.

So I honestly couldn't care less.

Gratz to the peepz who got them. Im happy with my "Welfare" Green Proto-Drake.

PS. In before people start buying them from Raiding Guilds.
    (80) - (80)

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    If you dont like it, you got about 1 month, work on it!
    People still haven't caught on to Blizzard's strict 6 month per major content patch release schedule since 2.0? 3.1's coming in May, whether it's ready or not.