Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Black and Plagued Protodrake REMOVED!

Can see why they'd remove them and I don't really mind, glad I got my black one yesterday though :-)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

There's drakes in the game!?

I've got my drakes. If you don't get it before 3.1, you're a bad player in a bad guild, and I and my fellow pretentious colleagues will laugh at you for sucking donkey balls.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    Right, Quoting this and i will keep requoting this post. All of that, its true, i am glad some people out there got a brain, Sanguineraven /clap /bow
    I am a working man, not that young any more and I still have the time to get that drake. So it's all in the effort you put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrion
    Its quite retarded.. I would have both Heroic and normal one but we cant manage to make undying and immortal so.. thats pretty it.
    How is that retarded? The drakes are a reward for an accomplishment which your group/guild cannot complete. If you complete Undying and Immortal, and if as you say they are the only achievements left, then you will get your reward. If not, you haven't earned it and you won't get it. Pretty simple to be honest.

EDIT: I do of course realise (from personal experience) that there is some element of luck involved with these achievements. Without it, a lot of the challenge is gone and a lot more people would be flying around on their drakes. Yes it sucks to have some completely random event ruin your week's attempt but it's been around long enough that by sheer brute force you would have gotten lucky and got the achievement if luck was the only thing holding you back.