Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Where are all the Elemental Shamans?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Budhabless

every guild on my server wants atleast 1 ele shaman in raid

http://wowwebstats.com/2l4f35hwgzzo5?s=278727-304318

even aoe pulls of trash i do fine overall dps im either 1st or 2nd unless im afk alot

15+ Year Old Account

Hello,

In our semi-casual guild (sart2d 10 and 25 at the moment) the elemental shamans (2) are also low in the stats. They are serious players and I don't understand why they dont succeed better.
    I see shaman talking here about the dps of their fire totems. So what ? who cares about dps on trash ? can a shaman not use totem of wrath on boss ? Should they use damaging fire totems for aoe on sarth3d, does that affect the raid dps more than they will earn ?

Quote Originally Posted by fenixx45
    Where are all the Elemental Shamans?
    You probly cant see them since they thunderstormed u back to barrens. But ill tell ya - they still exist!

Deleted

Q:Where are all the Elemental Shamans?
    A:Am leveling atm

15+ Year Old Account

I'm leveling my Elemental Shaman at the moment, he's level 74 and I still love him as much as I did in TBC.

I'm surprised how quickly I've collected spell power, but this is mostly due to my Leatherworking. I think I have 1156 Spellpower self buffed. I'm not showing off but I'm just surpised. It's a brilliant spec for leveling Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by pouca
    Hello,

In our semi-casual guild (sart2d 10 and 25 at the moment) the elemental shamans (2) are also low in the stats. They are serious players and I don't understand why they dont succeed better.
    I see shaman talking here about the dps of their fire totems. So what ? who cares about dps on trash ? can a shaman not use totem of wrath on boss ? Should they use damaging fire totems for aoe on sarth3d, does that affect the raid dps more than they will earn ?
    on sarth 3d i use wrath at the start but once whelps come out i use magma totem and yes it does help alot on 1 attempt my totem had over 4k dps itself

in TBC elemental shamans were few and far between. approximately 5 in the top guilds that i know of. now after 3.0.8 everybody and their mother plays one, and its saddening to see how people fuck up such an easy class to play. Gilneas and the Vindication battle group isnt short on elemental shamans.... or any shamans at all

Elemental Shamans aren't simply that good enough nowadays

http://wowwebstats.com/hfmsbwwzu1bea
    ^^I'm elemental. I have been beat only a few times on overall damage by pure dps classes lately, I have been beat once on overall dps lately. I bring 280sp, 3% hit and crit, restorative totems, cleansing totems. 4.77k dps on Patchwerk, over 6.5k on Thaddius. Which Elemental Shamans are you referencing?

I'm actually surprised there aren't more. They are not too popular on my server. Either

Quote Originally Posted by Ohplotsa
    I bring 280sp, 3% hit and crit, restorative totems, cleansing totems.
    Sorry but the shadow preists and Boomkins bring the 3% hit, i wish we could do it all.

^^ yea. they took out so much passive hit from shamans when wrath came out... literally 10% taken out of the talent trees.... and they took it off the totem too... bastards.

but we pwn now. not too many complaints... GO ELE \m/ 8) \m/

name-Ixan , realm- The Maelstorm (EU). Go check my achievements , i have both of The Nightfall and Twilight vanquisher , that means that my guild is pro and im always 1 of 3 best dpsers on any boss, was 2nd on Patchwerk this week. SO if u r shamman LEARN to play with it and if u r not shammy then SHUT UP. /wave

Quote Originally Posted by XXX
    that means that my guild is pro
    ;D :

Or does it mean the current PVE content is stupidly easy ?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX
    SO if u r shamman LEARN to play with it and if u r not shammy then SHUT UP. /wave
    You look like a cool man, no really I mean it ...

My guild is pro and Sartharion (10) with 3 drakes is pretty hard but anyway all i want to say is if u are ele shammy and u cant cant do atleast 4,5k dps on Patchwerk with 25 man gear then just gq.