Thread: ele totem

ele totem

whats the best totem for ele pve atm ?

is it still the badge of justice one ? with the no internal cd

did they fix the lvl 80 haste totem to work like the lvl 70 one ?

or the more sp on lb ?

rawr is telling me that the spell power on lb is better with any gear (crap blues or bis) is it true ?

Re: ele totem

The Naxx totem and the badge totem are the 2 best - it really depends on how you play. I know a lot of people don't like the on-proc haste and would prefer the standard SP increase on LB and CL.

If you don't want/can't get either of those, the LvB totem from Grizzly is stupid easy to get but isn't nearly as good according to numbers I've seen.

As far as I know, Totem of Hex is currenty the best Elemental Totem for PvE raiding.

Boombjørn
    PvP Resto - 0/18/53

Sorry to disturb the darkness around you. The emblem of heroism totem was never good. It's only 200 haste on procc, which kinda isnt that good if you have 500'ish. The best totem is from patch, Totem Of Hex yes. Then comes the totem from that Bay in grizzly hills. The one that increases your sp on lava burst with 121. And only if you are too lazzy to get that Bay totem, or you are unlucky like me to get Totem of Hex, then you can go with the emblem totem, but as i said, he isnt really that good.

The emblem totem is absolutely terrible. It has a 45 second internal cooldown, making the average haste granted truly abyssmal. The TBC Skycall Totem, the totem from Black Temple (+85 lightning damage), and the Venture Bay totems are all better. Totem of Hex is better than anything by a WIDE margin.