Poll: Am i a noob?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: WTF DKs!??!?!!??!?!

Maybe my gear fails.. maybe not but at least i don't say it's imba :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    Bullshifter, I'm jealus of your imba Druid name. Wish I'd thought of it first! lol
    Oh yes be jealous Have to get that fella to 80 at some point :P

just wanted to add completely nothing to an already dieing topic
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

well i agree with the OP. there are to many dk's. just in my guild there are like 20 lvl 80s lol. its kinda hard on gear somtimes but oh well. i just hope people get bored of playing there dks and go back to there original mains ;D

Quote Originally Posted by retart411
    lol i just realized all the people that said my gear sucked, dont have there char as a sig so we can see them.... hmmm time for other characters to be posted saying its theres with full 25 man naxx gear along with 2 other level 80s, Prob a shammy and mage.
    And no i didnt roll the class. Im saying YESTERDAY was a big ass boom in the population. Ive played DK since i got lich. I didnt say WOW WHY IS EVER ONE ROLLING THIS CLASS i siad yesterday there seemed like 10000 new DKs just came running out of ebon hold. Thanks for being morons
    LAWL no comment on "no i didnt roll the class"

3 months ago, 70 DKs would often take shots at me at level 80... I was like "oh, no, you didnt" :-)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nessija
    Because he felt that he could brag about what he thought was good gear he had and made some strange story involving lower level DK's which he tried to disguise the true meaning, didn't realise that people would armory him after and then pick up on his faults and such. He then proceeded to call everyone morons, which is pretty ironic giving the case of the state of his character and ofcourse his very hintful account name.

Did i clean up nicely?
    I believe you did, quite nicely infact
    /applaud

Here's the deal. Bliz gave players who've reached 55 the ability to roll up a 55 brand spanking new 55 spoonfed full blues with a badass storyline for 3 free levels. Ontop of that the class is strong in PvP and PvE. Just so you know, EVERY non DK class has suddenly become twice as valuable as it was before.

It's based on how high a level players start at really. If it were 40 only half the players in the game would have one (which would still be recockulous amounts). Since it's 55 (+3, into outlands, might as well be 60). About 75% of players out there will have an 80 DK at the peak of this bell curve (hopefully). The WORST part of all this is it's a tanking class. First off, I'm seeing terribad DKs in 5 mans wearing 50% tanking gear cause they havn't decided wether or not they want to tank. Secondly, some of my freinds who played classes we could REALLY use right now are rolled as DKs and one of them is trying to tank, and he's pretty crappy at it.

People will keep telling you "it'll eventually die down" ect. But the fact of the matter is, DKs are going to be the most played class until the next hero class, assuming that hero class is a free high level like DKs.

Personally I can see why in a plot context it makes sense, but I think they could have still started at a lower level...Horde Paladins and Alliance Shaman started at lvl 1, and there's a healthy non abundent amount of those. Then again, they're still (for the most part) balanced, so maybe all these DKs help blizzard mold the class into balance. The more DKs out dpsing people and winning in arena's there are, the better odds they'll be nerfed, and vice versa. Having so many just speeds up the entire process.

Well to clear things up... Go to ebon hold and stand around with the addon targeting me, or w/e its called. Look how many low DKs target you. One whispered me saying your armor is awesome. When did i say I thought my gear was good? Well for the people that say my gear sucks. thanks, my guild has a buntch of DKs and i was lucky to win one roll on 2 items. The shoulders and the cape. kk? and wow to the people that were like HAHA you fail. oh man i dont play a lot anyway so i think the gear i have to time i play. except for a few of you. Like all the people that talked about DK nerfing and buffing, and to mothhive Im jealouse of your gear :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Juggernaut
    The more DKs out dpsing people and winning in arena's there are, the better odds they'll be nerfed, and vice versa. Having so many just speeds up the entire process.
    Problem with this is that there are people like Brunne doing the complete opposite for the class and stalling the entire thing, and blizz likes their casuals these days.

Congrats retart411 for not rolling your class and not prancing around for whatever reason.I hereby hit you critical.

Guys...you may check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbed...ext=1&index=60

Please lord spare me

Ya made it in 4th grade and i have the firefox add on to auto fill username Password email so makes everything easy. Just hasnt changed
    Firefox came out in 04. So your in ninth grade? And your calling other people kids? Wait what?

BTW thread fails, your gear fails, you fail.
    Official Blizzard Quote:
    [Blizzard Source]

HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU COULD FEAR DRUIDS IN ARENA (ONCE)

DONT WORRY, WE FIXED IT

The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rofliron
    Firefox came out in 04. So your in ninth grade? And your calling other people kids? Wait what?

BTW thread fails, your gear fails, you fail.
    Wow learn english
    I made it in 4th grade AND i have (have means current or present) the firefox add on to auto fill username Password email so makes everything easy. Just hasnt changed.

Learn to read before you post

Wow learn english
    I made it in 4th grade AND i have (have means current or present) the firefox add on to auto fill username Password email so makes everything easy. Just hasnt changed.

Learn to read before you post

All I have to say is your post is childish. You obviously wanted people to flame you or you wouldnt post such a stupid topic. Maybe you are just that dumb maybe not either way you need to think about what you are saying before you post. People are here for legit topics not QQ omg omg the little DK's beat me up ahhhhh......theres too many DK's oh noooooooooo.
    Seriously get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Burner

All I have to say is your post is childish. You obviously wanted people to flame you or you wouldnt post such a stupid topic.
    You caught me 8)

You caught me 8)
    I've been wondering how hard it must be for your brain to tell your fingers what to do.

You caught me 8)
    ... is what they all say in the end ...

You caught me 8)

lol i just realized all the people that said my gear sucked, dont have there char as a sig so we can see them....
    Your gear sucks.

Better?

Gear sucks!  Better?

btw Mirror of Truth is terrible for DK's
    the only worth while stat is the Crit and there's better trinks for that

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=S%C3%A4cred