Poll: Am i a noob?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: WTF DKs!??!?!!??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb
    ... Just because you play well as blood and your unholy dk's a braindead doesn't mean blood>unholy... Unholy dps beats blood anyday and by a noticeable margin. ( mark my word... noticeable margin, I didn't say we do 1k-1.5k dps more then you... but unholy does beat blood.)
    I guess the 35+ DKs I have ran with, even those from top guilds who are unholy are all brain dead?
    Unholy beats blood on trash, thats it. Numbers can say anything. I've seen other blood DKs beat other unholy DKs so its not just me.

I'll take in game exp > numbers any day sry.

well on the upside lol i did get a lot of good feed back for what to do with armorer so thanks =) and Wow a lot of posts.

And i had fun with this lol il admit my gear is kinda bad =P im admiting that im trying to find better gear.
    So i guess il finally ask a question. But because the first people shot at were my gloves. What gloves should i get?

Quote Originally Posted by Murkilad
    I've never seen a Blood DK come anywhere near the DPS I put out as unholy. It's been a proven fact that unholy dps > blood dps. Although I'm glad you can out-damage bad DKs, Congrats.
    Actually elitist jerks proved that blood in 3.0.8 does greater then or equal damage to unholy, provided you have a decent weapon (ilvl 213 or greater)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakden
    Actually elitist jerks proved that blood in 3.0.8 does greater then or equal damage to unholy, provided you have a decent weapon (ilvl 213 or greater)
    Yah, they proved that at full end game gear levels, the Bloodless spec does do more damage on certain types of fights.