Thread: dks are not op

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

dks are not op

due to a reason i cant write on official wow forums im wrting here but i think my message will reach to people who i need to adress.

I am a 12 year old boy.I started to play wow 2 years ago when i was 10 year old.I managed to reach lvl 70 with a druid warlock .

I have always being called as noob by players specially in bgs , arena or duels.For example while i was dueling a warrior with my druid he said me noob.He said why arent you using your forms instead of hitting me in caster form.I said what forms? he said druids have forms like cat bear etc you need to compleate your quests to learn some of them.He was obviusly lying because i played very pro.He pointed a cat with horns and he claimed that he is a druid in cat form.I lol'ed him I said no he is pet of that hunter.Then i tried to w him god damn noob warrior who calls me as noob ignored me.

Then i logged to my warlock which is lvl 70 too to pwn that stupid warrior with my warlock.I summoned my pet imp and started to duel.I casted corruption 12 times on him and casted fear 5 times on him he was cheating in someway and each of my corruption castings hit him only for 300.I was totaly oom and I lost duel to him.I asked him whats the reason of cheating in a computer game.He said huh?.I said i casted fear on him but it didnt effect him just i saw red immune texts.That noob warrior ignored my alt too.

I logged out and went to bed to sleep and wake up early and go to buy wotlk next day.After my father helped me to activicate my wotlk account i created a dk.

I was shocked.That shit was the coolest class ever.A class with pets like hunters , warlocks , a class with stun immunity like hunters , a class with fear immunity like warriors , a class with anti caster , absorbtion spells like a mage , a class with a unique cc chaging location of an other class , a plate wearer shadow , frost and psysical dmg dealer and a class with self healing spells.

Now im in fully blue gear and i ve got a impressive trinket called as pvp trinket ( yesterday a noob claimed that pvp trinket has been in game so long before wotlk realise ) and ive got 2200 rating

thank you blizzard for creating death knigths.
    PS: please dont roll a dk , it requires experience and skills having a dk doesnt makes you get insta 2k rating.
    I Dont Read the signature rules

Re: dks are not op

I..smell...troll. Yum.

Not only is this a troll...it's a creative one!

I wish I could make this entire section my signature lol:

Quote Originally Posted by masta

I have always being called as noob by players specially in bgs , arena or duels.For example while i was dueling a warrior with my druid he said me noob.He said why arent you using your forms instead of hitting me in caster form.I said what forms? he said druids have forms like cat bear etc you need to compleate your quests to learn some of them.He was obviusly lying because i played very pro.He pointed a cat with horns and he claimed that he is a druid in cat form.I lol'ed him I said no he is pet of that hunter.Then i tried to w him god damn noob warrior who calls me as noob ignored me.

Then i logged to my warlock which is lvl 70 too to pwn that stupid warrior with my warlock.I summoned my pet imp and started to duel.I casted corruption 12 times on him and casted fear 5 times on him he was cheating in someway and each of my corruption castings hit him only for 300.I was totaly oom and I lost duel to him.I asked him whats the reason of cheating in a computer game.He said huh?.I said i casted fear on him but it didnt effect him just i saw red immune texts.That noob warrior ignored my alt too.

Boring troll, needs to be less obvious imo.

10/10 would read again.

I agree with Triston. 10/10.
    I put 3/3 into Blizzard, but I don't see the company improving.

I dont see any trollness here.

Tru fax IMO.

5/10
    A good troll doesn't give off, "ZOMG I'M A TROLL," hints all over his post.

haha yes because death knights are easymode!!!!!

Get over it and look at actual stats.

Deleted

gotta love the useless discription of the death knight.

thanks, i didnt know that death knights dealt both shadow, frost and physical dmg!

useless post.

how is this even a good troll
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

Deleted

This troll doesn't really fit the requirements of a "good troll". He's too obvious.

kriS411

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    This troll doesn't really fit the requirements of a "good troll". He's too obvious.
    but its a fun troll!

It was way to obvious to be any fun at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by masta
    I am a 12 year old boy.
    About here it was very clear.

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been there, done that... lets move on.

Aww you ruined it when you stated that they have stun immunity but didn't know that warriors have fear immunity. Nice try, 7/10 Next time don't list EVERY utility that DKs have and it'll be a little more beliveable

lawled ^^ 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    Next time don't list EVERY utility that DKs have and it'll be a little more beliveable

Yeah like: Warriors are OP because they have, fear immunity, shieldblock, mortal strike, can wield 2x 2hander, have sudden death, aoe stun like Shockwave, in combat charge, removal of movement impairing effects, etc.

Having the possibility to have these effects doesnt mean they are OP.

I think it's a great troll, since people are actually falling for it despite its incredible, uh, obviosity.

Yeah, that's a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklabel

Yeah like: Warriors are OP because they have, fear immunity, shieldblock, mortal strike, can wield 2x 2hander, have sudden death, aoe stun like Shockwave, in combat charge, removal of movement impairing effects, etc.

Having the possibility to have these effects doesnt mean they are OP.
    Whoosh

Plox link spec with titans grip AND shockwave