Thread: dks are not op

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: dks are not op

Ok, I was starting to laugh a little at "I am a 12 year old boy", but when he got to this part:

I logged out and went to bed to sleep and wake up early and go to buy wotlk next day.After my father helped me to activicate my wotlk account i created a dk.

I was shocked.That shit was the coolest class ever.
    It just got stupidly obvious. Seriously, Why would a 12 year old boy say "That shit was the coolest class ever"? It doesn't make sense.

Anyways, good try, but way too obvious.

obvious troll is very obvious. the title only already lol
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

Quote Originally Posted by Cormias
    It was way to obvious to be any fun at all.
    About here it was very clear.
    I think it was the only true statement in whole his post.

is this thread bothering you because it is right?... i never seen a nerf that wasn't buffed with something else on the dk.... and they saying omg holy palas rule the arena we must nerf them but 90% of first 10 holy pala 2v2 arena teams have dk in them... so why not look it like that: MAYBE YOU NEED TO NERF DK

i loled

Quote Originally Posted by mosene
    is this thread bothering you because it is right?... i never seen a nerf that wasn't buffed with something else on the dk.... and they saying omg holy palas rule the arena we must nerf them but 90% of first 10 holy pala 2v2 arena teams have dk in them... so why not look it like that: MAYBE YOU NEED TO NERF DK
    Bless, you got mad cause someone who knows how to play beat you. Join the rest of us and roll with the flavor of the month class

ONE OF US
    ONE OF US

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    Bless, you got mad cause someone who knows how to play beat you. Join the rest of us and roll with the flavor of the month class

ONE OF US
    ONE OF US
    Two lols in one tread

very bad trolling attempt
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading
    Ok, I was starting to laugh a little at "I am a 12 year old boy", but when he got to this part:

It just got stupidly obvious. Seriously, Why would a 12 year old boy say "That shit was the coolest class ever"? It doesn't make sense.

Anyways, good try, but way too obvious.
    Haven't been around any 12 year olds recently have you?

It was an obvious troll not because of anything he said...but because of how he said it. If someone doesn't know druids have forms...and that corruption is a dot and not an instant damage spell...then goes on to list every strong point of each talent tree DK's have coupled with more complex game mechanics than shifting forms or dot's...that's when it gets obvious.

Beyond all of that I thought it was really funny from start to finish...not because I fell for it...but because I can see my own kids doing much of the same thing in game as what he described...and of course...if you've ever played a warlock and tried to fear a warrior...regardless of what the game allows...that shit is still cheating lol.

Quote Originally Posted by masta

Then i logged to my warlock which is lvl 70 too to pwn that stupid warrior with my warlock.I summoned my pet imp and started to duel.I casted corruption 12 times on him and casted fear 5 times on him he was cheating in someway and each of my corruption castings hit him only for 300.I was totaly oom and I lost duel to him.I asked him whats the reason of cheating in a computer game.He said huh?.I said i casted fear on him but it didnt effect him just i saw red immune texts.That noob warrior ignored my alt too.

a class with fear immunity like warriors
    hmm kind of gave it away that he was trolling

Nice find

Quote Originally Posted by retart411
    Nice find
    please somebody post on official wow eu forums too but not on realm forums post to general discussion or pvp section im banned because of trolling so i cant post
    I Dont Read the signature rules