Thread: Unleashed Rage:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Unleashed Rage:

Quote Originally Posted by Nobutada
    Indeed, 9 exp is a lot of gems saved if you were gemming for exp since gems give exp rating. Even if the straight exp gems (hypothetically) gave 3 exp, being able to replace 3 gems with something else is a nice upgrade.

A lil bloated on one gem giving 3 exp...but y'know it was just exaggeration to express a point lol.
    Well... 3 expertise is ~27 expertise rating, give or take. So that, in fact, does mean I get to replace 3 expertise gems

woot woot.

Wow 9 expertise. Thats huge. What gems shall I replace all the 16 expertise rating ones. I guess I could go for attack power? or maybe Spirit (lulz). I guess attack power, idk. I shall meditate upon this. 8)

crit is pretty bad ass as a stat, it always sims pretty high for me, higher than AP anyways, im in 7.5 with CD and WD.

Ok so if UR is now giving 3/6/9 expertise then that's new caps of 189/164/140 expertise rating. That is 74 less expertise rating needed to cap than before if 3/3 UR. A fantastic change, thanks to all who added their voice to the post on the forum.
    Old Sig please ignore:
    Author of The official Rawr addon - view your optimised gear in game and ShockAndAwe addon - An Enhancement Shaman Max dps addon
    Click here to join Elitist Jerks and participate in detailed theorycrafting discussions.
    For Cataclysm raiding use EnhSim the Enhancement Shaman DPS simulator to work out what stats are best for your personal gear & talent setup.

So I can finally drop my Mark of Norgannon and grab my mirror of truth again
    Hell yes!

/cheer

aaaaaah now i can GTFO 74 expertise rating sweat!!
    Battletag : Foxhoundn#2793
    Steam : Foxhoundn
    PSN : Foxhoundzor

"Always an Enhancement shaman, now a casual running in circles in any major city."

Dreadlord

mark of norgannon is still better than mirror of truth :> ill stick on it with fury, got now almost 4k ap with it being fully charged, otherway ub ofc

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    mark of norgannon is still better than mirror of truth :>
    Not really at the moment.
    We'll see what changes will show up to haste rating for melees on PTR.

Mark of Norgannon
    69 * Expertise EP + (491* Haste EP/6)

while (for now):

AP - 1
    Crit Rating - 1.7
    Hit Rating - 3.1
    Expertise Rating - 2.6
    Haste Rating - 1.3
    Armor Penetration Rating - 0.8
    Spellpower - 0.9
    MH dps - 5.9
    OH dps - 2.5
    Strength - 1.1
    Agility - 1.7
    Intellect - 1.7

Thats

69 * 2.6 + (491 * 1.3 / 6) =
    179.4 + 106.383 = 285.78

While

Mirror of Truth:
    84 * Crit EP + 1000/6

84 * 1.7 + (1000 / 6)
    142.8 + 166.66 = 309.46

I'm hit capped and expertise capped, so no need for more expertise

Even with the math worked out for Mirror of Truth, I have heard from numerous people about the proc rate on it being pretty slim. Not sure if anyone has done any in-game testing on this trinket, but I have never purchased it so unable to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    Even with the math worked out for Mirror of Truth, I have heard from numerous people about the proc rate on it being pretty slim. Not sure if anyone has done any in-game testing on this trinket, but I have never purchased it so unable to do so.
    I did. On the beginning, with about 25% crit chance on melee and 20% on spells I had a very slim uptime. Or in other words: It sucked.
    I've put it on my bank and grabbed another trinket, did whole Naxx25 with it and grabbed the Mark off of Malygos at last.
    Now, with 35% meleecrit and 30% crit on spells I have a very stable uptime.
    Or in other words: It rocks. Finally

Could you recommend me an addon to track such things like procc uptime and stuff?
    I know that you know one :>

There is one called emitpU (uptime written backwards) that tracks uptimes.
    Old Sig please ignore:
    Author of The official Rawr addon - view your optimised gear in game and ShockAndAwe addon - An Enhancement Shaman Max dps addon
    Click here to join Elitist Jerks and participate in detailed theorycrafting discussions.
    For Cataclysm raiding use EnhSim the Enhancement Shaman DPS simulator to work out what stats are best for your personal gear & talent setup.