Thread: Unleashed Rage:

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unleashed Rage:

Enhancement

* Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now also increases your total Expertise by 3/6/9%.

As i see they changed agility to expertise but what u think about that changement?

100 expertise will give 9 if i dont misunderstood and looks little low to me

Re: Unleashed Rage:

Sounds like they listened to a former UR petition in the forums. 9% doesn't sound very generous though tbh. The best 9% is gonna do is change total expertise from a number like 18 to maybe 19 or maybe get 1 expertise if you have a high amount of exp rating.
    Everyday I'm shufflin.

i was waiting like at least +1/+2/+3 expertise rate

It could also be a typo that's supposed to say 3/6/9 expertise not a percentage. That would make much more sense wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brastid
    It could also be a typo that's supposed to say 3/6/9 expertise not a percentage. That would make much more sense wouldn't it?
    Thats worth for 3 talent point !

divided

9 expertise is very nice. I really hope this makes it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Brastid
    Increasing by 3/6/9 would seem reasonable, considering the 2 pt feral talent that gives 5/10 expertise.

However, let's get literal:

"Each point now also increases your total Expertise by 3/6/9%." Taken literally, 3 points would increase your total expertise by 27%, which would not be insignificant. I'm rusty as hell on my algebra, but I think the following equation could illustrate our gain:

(x)(1.27) = 214
    x = 168.5

Interesting. This would mean that instead gearing/enchanting/gemming for 214 expertise, we would instead only have to gear/gem/enchant for 168 or 169. That's a net difference of 45 or 46. 46 would represent a single 16 expertise gem and two 15 expertise enchants (bracers, gloves, and one precise scarlet ruby). I wonder if that's what Blizz is going for.

Currently, that would potentially allow us an extra 126 AP (50 bracers, 44 gloves, 32 AP ruby). Granted, this is all conjecture.

yeah i saw that lol wtf?

If it works out the way you have desicribed (ie 27%) then it will be nice. I have my doubts as I have never seen a talent described and work like that. MY guess is that it is 9% total.

So that means where we would have had rougly 30 AGI (3% of 1000 AGI)we convinced them to give us about 20 exp. We just lost stats. Our AGI will increase as our gear gets better but we will always ever only want 214 exp. Sounds like we were screwed to me.

I really hope it turns out to be 3/6/9 expertise but again I doubt it. Blizzard's history suggests they will sometimes give you what you want but never as much as you think it should be.

What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

damn its still 1/2/3% to agility ;/ might need to respec to see if its changed then yhmph

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    damn its still 1/2/3% to agility ;/ might need to respec to see if its changed then yhmph
    It isn't in the PTR yet. The updated patch notes are for the next build.

Also GC posted the 9% is meant to just be a 9.

divided

Quote Originally Posted by moode
    So that means where we would have had rougly 30 AGI (3% of 1000 AGI)we convinced them to give us about 20 exp. We just lost stats. Our AGI will increase as our gear gets better but we will always ever only want 214 exp. Sounds like we were screwed to me.
    No we were not screwed at all. Now you can gem other stats instead of a ton of Expertise.

I've read on the PTR forums that it is 9 expertise flat. Meaning that expertise "cap" would be 17 for enh shams. Helps a ton...now if I could get a couple 1h axes as an orc...it'd be allllll good. Great gain over getting 3% agi.
    Everyday I'm shufflin.

I was going over this myself earlier. 9% with a cap of 214 means you'd need 17.67 less rating. Seemed really weak. Hell, even 1/2/3 exp would be better than 9%. 3/6/9 expertise is awesome though. Only needing 140 expertise rating vs. 214 will be a huge help for gearing and gemming. Gonna be a great talent. 2 less points for UR AND 9 exp? I'll take it.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by lildave151
    I was going over this myself earlier. 9% with a cap of 214 means you'd need 17.67 less rating. Seemed really weak. Hell, even 1/2/3 exp would be better than 9%. 3/6/9 expertise is awesome though. Only needing 140 expertise rating vs. 214 will be a huge help for gearing and gemming. Gonna be a great talent. 2 less points for UR AND 9 exp? I'll take it.
    can this be confirmed? hot damn 140 expertise?!?!?!?! thats a huge change in GEMS!!!!
    lets get some more info on this!

"They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

*deleted my post*

Wow, I had typed that way before any of these other posts went up and the forum didn't tell me others had posted before me D:

Thanks! I'm totally stoked and hope this goes live.

Edit: Lol well good you found that and I'll just leave this link up anyways for a higher chance that someone stumbles on it :P
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...45356&pageNo=2
    Everyday I'm shufflin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobutada
    Edit: Lol well good you found that and I'll just leave this link up anyways for a higher chance that someone stumbles on it :P
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...45356&pageNo=2
    Awesome. Others do need to see this. I'm currently using three Precise Dragon's Eye gems... I will gladly replace them with Bright Dragon's Eye. Oh the AP will be heavenly... oh yes it will. >,>

Indeed, 9 exp is a lot of gems saved if you were gemming for exp since gems give exp rating. Even if the straight exp gems (hypothetically) gave 3 exp, being able to replace 3 gems with something else is a nice upgrade.

A lil bloated on one gem giving 3 exp...but y'know it was just exaggeration to express a point lol.
    Everyday I'm shufflin.