Rate my 3.1 shadow pvp spec :]

its 5/14/52

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...0&version=9626

dunno what glyphs to put in yet though, any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Deleted

Re: Rate my 3.1 shadow pvp spec :]

There is not much mana effiency, so it looks like a burst spec, but if so, why go holy?

To me Imp Inner Fire looks better than Blessed Protection, and 5 points in Spellwarding seems like a waste.

You are also missing dispel protection. I would go more into disc to get Inner Focus for some burst and spend max 2 points in holy to get Healing focus.

Maybe it's just me, but to me playing as shadow and speccing into holy is a little bit like giving up before the fight has even started. But it might suit someone else's playstyle ofc.

This will be very, vry mana intensive if you want to actually try and heal with a full shadow spec. I would agree, putting the points in Discipline would be a much better idea really. Spell warding is nice but we are gettign an extra 15% damage reduction for magic on Shadowform anyway.

Also, without silent resolve you have no DoT protection at all.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

If you have poor gear with low resilience I can see how it could be a good idea, otherwise I tend to agree with the others on the spec. Regarding glyphs I'd go with Inner Fire, Fade and probably Dispersion, but Shield, Dispel and SW:P aren't bad choices either.

F for failed.

Silence Resolve is a must.

ok thanks for the feedback, because im going to be a new priest and i was wondering about this spec.

so yeah thanks again. 8)

We don't even know where the redesigned Psychic Horror (1 talent point) will be placed BUT I'm assuming it will be where you put the 1 point in PH, so if that's the case then no need to worry about that.

ATM, I'm looking at:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=bxIMhZZ0xfwRfkffqfkVo

Note: The 2 points in Martyrdom will probably move pending more upcoming changes in 3.1, for now I just put it there for the 20% interrupt reduction time. I haven't done any serious PVP since TBC so I'm rusty.

I think i'll continue to pvp as disc even though I pve as shadow... but if I chose to give pvp shadow a try this is probably what i'd look at doing

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...2&version=9626

The idea being that you play dot wars and when the time is right, use your cc/silence and finish with a Inner Focus MB/SW combo.