Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Pally T8 on a Draenei?

Jesus, the pathetic rant about how races look as if no one can like different things and are complete morons if they do. This is sad.

And to address points made while i was in mid rant, yes gnomes are worse. Gnomes should not be able to play warriors. If you are a gnome warrior, i hate you and everything you stand for, and i imagine what you stand for is being a toolbox, ass.

and henkish, dont use the dumbness of draneis as a vessel for your epeen steriods by saying things are easy therefore crediting yourself. We know the game is easy. There are threads for that, post there so i can properly ignore it. Otherwise /agree

Also, SFJake: No you.
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    Elementium, i dont know how things roll on your server, but on Hordeside on Burning Legion the only good Dranei is a dead Dranei.

This is partly because alliance on our server are really really bad, and since they cant fight fair, they fight cheap. Mostly against people 40 levels lower than them. Its not always a dranei that ganks you, but 90% of the time when you see a big goofy blue tauren knockoff lumbering your way on thier "okay its an elephant but its not really an elephant" mount, youre about to have to go drag your main to hillsbrad.

Oh yeah, also, they succeeded in making Dranei look even gayer by introducing Blood elf haircuts to them via the barbershop. Ever seen a Dranei with a blood elf haircut? Its like a coverboy for "Gay lore plothole weekly" magazine.

Also, yeah alliance got a huge race. Too bad they gave you one that looks like a top heavy piece of shit. If you think your dranei in plate looks fearsome, think again. Im suprised you dont get a racial that makes heavy winds knock you down. Look at your dranei. You look rediculous. Blood elves look gay too, but at least theyre properly proportioned. For that matter, in game humans look like cold dog crap as well. But thats another rant entirely.
    Oh Hi 14yerz old R0xx0r H0rde gam3r gurl how are u?
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    Oh Hi 14yerz old R0xx0r H0rde gam3r gurl how are u?
    You smell like shame and failure...
    Rocket Sauce.

Also, SFJake: No you.
    Yawn.

Am i not entitled to my opinion of blind hatred?
    Rocket Sauce.

You smell like shame and failure...
    You kinda smell like cancer that is killing /b/

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

You kinda smell like cancer that is killing /b/
    4chan sucks. I dont go there as it kills your brain.

Looks like we have an exhibit A for that case. Are you willing to testify?
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    Yawn.
    /thread

4chan sucks. I dont go there as it kills your brain.

Looks like we have an exhibit A for that case. Are you willing to testify?
    Obviously you never surfed /v/

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Obviously you never surfed /v/
    I dont even know what that is. The closest i get to that god awful website is by Stumbling into it.
    Rocket Sauce.

I think were straying from the true point of the thread though, that dranei males look like shit.
    Rocket Sauce.

Any chance of somebody posting how the armor looks on Female Draenei?? They are the hottage with their J-Lo behinds ;D

Deleted

Draenei males are something you can't ever truly understand. Like god, or how space is never-ending.

...just sayin'

I can understand enough, that like every other alliance male character model they are disproportioned to extreme goofiness.
    Rocket Sauce.

Deleted

I can understand enough, that like every other alliance male character model they are disproportioned to extreme goofiness.
    Just like you tought that girls were stupid and ugly when you were 7.

You'll see, my old friend, you will see...

What point is there in seeing that. Id have to play alliance. And since i dont have a vagina and am older than 15, thats not an option.
    Rocket Sauce.

I too would like to see on female daenei, skirt and or pants version.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Deleted

What point is there in seeing that. Id have to play alliance. And since i dont have a vagina and am older than 15, thats not an option.
    You see, when you were young and stupid you didn't like something that you like now. And when you are older and wiser, like me or Gandalf, you will see very big part of the truth about Draenei males. And you, my friend, will be shocked and pleased at the same time.

I dont believe your Statement about your age

/Brofisting Vol'Jin