Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

the new top dps for raids?

for the most part we can agree that DW frost dk's and mages are at the top of the charts of high end raiding guilds. in 3.1 who do u think will be up higher or at the top

Re: the new top dps for raids?

Frost DKs next patch = lawl

I see mages still topping, and Enhancement Shaman.
    Warlocks possibly.

lets get some shadow priests on top

shamans

it will prolly be mages since we can get over 5k with a good build. ive personally gotten to 4.7 in pug nax10 with 1.8 spell, and there are mages hopping around with 2.2k spell and shitloads of crit.

Was in VoA with a mage from the top guild on my server and he got over 6k. Shammys are pretty good atm tho so i reckon they will go top

Aint' gonna be Hunters, that's for sure... (yes qq)

Mages or shamans.
    I'd preffer to see a druid up there though..

Actually, a GOOD hunter who knows his stuff has a projected 7k DPS, which is the highest number I've seen (arcane mages and affliction warlocks peak around 6600). Of course, this would involve perfect gear and play, which the majority of WoW does not have.

who cares about some dps - look i have lots of purple pixels and i can click a few buttons in a row, the game is getting seriously boring, personally for me at least. clicking the buttons since vanilla really makes you think what can you enjoy in the game. if it wasnt the lore and the people you can meet wow would really suck.

sorry for the offtopic :-\

As it currently stands, I see feral druids on a skyrocket due to overbuffing. Completely unbuffed live I can do 3200 on heroic test dummies and over 5k on Patchwerk; on PTR I can do 3800 on heroic test dummies completely unbuffed, and I am still lacking the changed Shred glyph and new Savage Roar glyph. I can't even imagine what that would do for our DPS while fully raid buffed. O_o

DKs, again.

we usually have a Boomkin at the top in our 25mans

Quote Originally Posted by CombatJack
    we usually have a Boomkin at the top in our 25mans
    fail

and...

Quote Originally Posted by furyform
    As it currently stands, I see feral druids on a skyrocket due to overbuffing. Completely unbuffed live I can do 3200 on heroic test dummies and over 5k on Patchwerk; on PTR I can do 3800 on heroic test dummies completely unbuffed, and I am still lacking the changed Shred glyph and new Savage Roar glyph. I can't even imagine what that would do for our DPS while fully raid buffed. O_o
    fail

i play a balance druid in a pretty progressive guild, and i do pretty dam well, my best patch DPS was just a little over 5700. And that got me 5th.

If you look at WWS for top 50 parses for every boss, you will see druids averaging 2nd to last. Only class that averages worse are paladins.

In a guild that actually has good players, druids are not on top now, and most certainly will not be on top come 3.1 If anything, expect to move farther down.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Kulltiras

Well i am hoping that with the changes rogues are back up there.
    dont say they were glitches like HaT dont count
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    who cares about some dps - look i have lots of purple pixels and i can click a few buttons in a row, the game is getting seriously boring, personally for me at least. clicking the buttons since vanilla really makes you think what can you enjoy in the game. if it wasnt the lore and the people you can meet wow would really suck.

sorry for the offtopic :-\
    i think you dont like wow cause you do poop for dps, Lolz clicker
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

15+ Year Old Account

/bump

Quote Originally Posted by Kulltiras
    i play a balance druid in a pretty progressive guild, and i do pretty dam well, my best patch DPS was just a little over 5700. And that got me 5th.

If you look at WWS for top 50 parses for every boss, you will see druids averaging 2nd to last. Only class that averages worse are paladins.

In a guild that actually has good players, druids are not on top now, and most certainly will not be on top come 3.1 If anything, expect to move farther down.
    I fail to see what your balance results have to do with ferals. If ferals hit live like this they will absolutely dominate the DPS meters.

Sry guys... But the new top dps is clearly.... the best player.
    All classes can top the dmg meters (Atleast all pure classes), it's just a matter of how you use your cooldowns etc.
    Some classes are easier to play than others, but EVERY CLASS is hard to master.

Feral is going to put out a LOT more damage when the patch goes live.

Bleed Effect crits = 15%+ more overall DPS on average

Savage Roar change (with glyph) = big increase to DPS

Berzerk gyph = decent increase to burst
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)