Textures in Grid, Pitbull, Classtimer and Quartz.

So in my regular ui, I'm using the texture "Flat" on basicly everything, cause I like to have it clean and simple.
    But on some occasions, like when I play my priest, suddenly everything uses "Blizzard" Textures, and when I look in the options pane on all the 4 addons, there are no textures named "Flat".
    But when I log my shaman (Main char) then they are there.

This only happens on my priest, as I've noticed so far.

How come the texture doesn't show?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Textures in Grid, Pitbull, Classtimer and Quartz.

Make sure that every addon with the named "SharedMedia" in it is set to load when you're using your priest. At the character select screen, press "Addons", and then in the dropdown on the top left, choose your priest's name, and make sure the boxes for all of the "SharedMedia" addons are selected.

Just for the information, Recount is source for the texture called "Flat".

Just didn't have that enabled on my priest. :]

Ta tho, don't think I'd ever think of it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Heh... no Recount on a Priest? Man. I love it on my Holy priest. The guild's holy pally is always talking about how he does a huge amount of healing thanks to Beacon... and I always have to post the healing done and overhealing charts. Which usually show me as having more healing done, and less overhealing... hmmm. *laugh* The damn Resto shammy always destroys me on healing done, tho'.

Of course, I'm also one of the raid officers for my guild, so that might have an effect. I love knowing what happened when people died, and it helps me give advice to other raiders.