Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where did the LWer Drums go?

Hey ive been wondering since wrath came out where the hell the drums have been from LWing? i know the old ones cant be used now past 70 but i mean arnt they going to bring level 80 versions into game at some point or is that them gone? just wondering..

Thanks

Re: Where did the LWer Drums go?

No more drums. Blizz don't want the entire raid to have to spec leatherworking to min/max anymore.

Ah was wondering why they didnt put them back in, thanks alot for responding =]

Much like the inability to use stones or mana oil, etc. These were removed mostly as the view of raids homogenizing their raid groups around leatherworkers. Guilds were forcing their members to re-roll LW to chain Drums of Battle, that was not an intended mechanic and they would up putting the drums of battle into talents of classes.
    Christian Slater is the best actor of his generation. There, I said it.

like getting forced to use flasks and food is any better
    and any guild that forces u to use main profession items are not worth staying in

If you don't want to min/max there are people ready to replace you, Dubious.

Unless you're in a guild that doesn't care, in which case have we got an expansion for you!
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubious
    and any guild that forces u to use main profession items are not worth staying in
    Flasks arent restricted to 1 profession, and everyone can make their own food. So yeah, it is better.

15+ Year Old Account

are you retarded? why wouldnt you use consumables in a raid? your use of consumables means your dps/healing/tanking is better. which means the bosses die faster and you get through the raid faster? this is one of the main differences between GOOD raiders and bad raiders, GOOD raiders arent elitist, we expect consumables so that crap dies faster and you can move on faster. what is SO wrong with expecting people to bring consumables (which are cheap btw) to a raid and actually use them? raiding may be a joke now, but if your wondering why you dont get into good guilds, or if your guild is stuck on content in the future this is probably why. stop being one of those holding your raid back and start helping them. consumables shouldnt be a maybe thing, they should be a STAPLE.

u dont need flasks and food when ur cruising thru the raid w/o it
    all instances are so easy u could prolly do most of them naked

15+ Year Old Account

u dont need flasks and food when ur cruising thru the raid w/o it
    all instances are so easy u could prolly do most of them naked
    ok go do OS + 3, and yes raiding is easy right now, its gonna get harder, btw whos ur main (server/name) and consumables will still help even on farm content.

whats the point in doing OS +3?

for some sucky achievement?
    yes ive tried doing it, but to many noobs dieing from stupid things

15+ Year Old Account

whats the point in doing OS +3?

for some sucky achievement?
    yes ive tried doing it, but to many noobs dieing from stupid things
    So your guild cant do it, so your guild cant beat the hardest boss in the game, so content is not EXTREMELY EASY as you say it is. dont talk about content being easy unless your doing everything hard mode.

u dont need flasks and food when ur being carried thru the raid w/o it
    Fixed for you.

Im guessing you wont be using dual-specs, I mean you dont even use talent points right? Its just too easy to bother.

Something else that hasn't been touched on in this whole argument is that the drums were only usable by LW's whereas flasks, food, pots, etc are all available to every raider regardless of profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosebee
    Something else that hasn't been touched on in this whole argument is that the drums were only usable by LW's whereas flasks, food, pots, etc are all available to every raider regardless of profession.
    Actually i covered that about 7 posts back, we've since decided this guy is an idiot and are treating him such.

Am I the only one who doesn't really care? I prefer Fur Lining + Practically Free Epic Armor Kits better o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Guyal
    Actually i covered that about 7 posts back, we've since decided this guy is an idiot and are treating him such.
    Heh, I am an idiot. Apologies.

would rather think i have been carrying the raid thru instances since i was the MT
    im no longer raiding as tank

and content is extremly easy
    sarth +3 dosent give anything useful, might aswell just go do some pvp

LW aint to bad atm, wouldnt hurt with some drums tho..

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care? I prefer Fur Lining + Practically Free Epic Armor Kits better o.o
    Better than what, using consumables? You can have both you know.

would rather think i have been carrying the raid thru instances since i was the MT
    im no longer raiding as tank

and content is extremly easy
    sarth +3 dosent give anything useful, might aswell just go do some pvp

LW aint to bad atm, wouldnt hurt with some drums tho..
    I doubt you carried them, its so easy you didnt even need consumables to tank it. I would rather think the extra pressure you put on the raid by not being flask and food buffed means that they did in fact carry you through it.

This you by any chance: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rest&n=Dubious