Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Where did the LWer Drums go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    If you don't want to min/max there are people ready to replace you, Dubious.

Unless you're in a guild that doesn't care, in which case have we got an expansion for you!
    Could not have said it better msyelf
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    that is a moment where even /headdesk does not quite cut it. i promptly proceeded to /bodywall.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyal
    what u gonna do, lynch him?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=garad

Quote Originally Posted by Dubious
    would rather think i have been carrying the raid thru instances since i was the MT
    im no longer raiding as tank

and content is extremly easy
    sarth +3 dosent give anything useful, might aswell just go do some pvp

Challege/Satisfaction of overcoming a very tough challenge with 24 friends > purple pixels

Don't try to justify not being able to defeat the hardest boss in-game at the moment because the "rewards" are not up to your standards.

In case you were wondering: My Armory Link

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dubious
    would rather think i have been carrying the raid thru instances since i was the MT
    im no longer raiding as tank

and content is extremly easy
    sarth +3 dosent give anything useful, might aswell just go do some pvp

LW aint to bad atm, wouldnt hurt with some drums tho..
    you say content is too easy, yet your not willing to do the most challenging content available...typical casual player. And as far LW. you have a dang near free epic leg kit (close to 150-200g otherwise) and a 35g 90 stamina enchant (free in my guild as the skinners have stocked the guild bank with artic fur) and you want more?

Food buff = 40 stamina (400 health, pre talents) flask = 650 health thats over 1k more health that you could have, how many times have any of us seen a tank saved by having 1k more health? i know i have.

Now i by no means have killed OS + 3, and yes, i think naxx is extremely easy, however i dont complain about all the content being extremely easy because i havent killed it all. your armory (if that is your armory, if it isnt please provide a link to your real armory) shows you havent even touched 25 man content...and yet, you call it easy, walk the walk, than talk the talk.