Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Photoshopped Paladin Tier

Quote Originally Posted by mitchimitch
    new t8 (yours include sry) just doesn't look ''paladin'' at all.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3462/...ream2edit1.jpg

we need that (locks had wings anim on their t6 right ?)

+ we NEED A F***ING LIBRAM dangling on our armor

i mean, im pretty sure EVERYBODY agree that we need a new helm. and i personally really like the ''half'' kilt. and the libram well, pretty sure i saw a lot of people asking for it over the years (should be on all the sets)
    That is what I call a great palading set.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by mitchimitch
    new t8 (yours include sry) just doesn't look ''paladin'' at all.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3462/...ream2edit1.jpg

we need that (locks had wings anim on their t6 right ?)

+ we NEED A F***ING LIBRAM dangling on our armor

i mean, im pretty sure EVERYBODY agree that we need a new helm. and i personally really like the ''half'' kilt. and the libram well, pretty sure i saw a lot of people asking for it over the years (should be on all the sets)
    I had an idea similar with the helm and color scheme. Not the wings though. I think Angelic winds are retarded on Paladins and should only be on priests. An aura of light is all you really need.

I do think that the front sash should be extended to just above the feet. And there should be a complimenting one in the back as well. Everything else is fine.

i like it but that penar needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmae
    There's lots of stuff addressing the helmet, but what about the huge phallus on our chest?
    I was going to do some color modification to the concept art, but decided to alter the chest a bit to see what I could come up with.
    A little painting over and I arrived at this:

So instead of an angry phallus on your chest, you have an angry robot.
    Ignore the rest of it, I abandoned the coloring midway through rough outlining.

Edit: Oh, upon further inspection, it seems I have created an even larger, downward facing phallus in it's place. Oh well, nobody's perfect.
    it still got a "phallus" (by that you mean a dick right?) only now its hanging down the skirt/kilt

Quote Originally Posted by Thâlos
    it still got a "phallus" (by that you mean a dick right?) only now its hanging down the skirt/kilt
    Isn't that where it belongs?