Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.


  2. #42

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Well, Metzen said there's a big conspiracy involving the aspects, the Lich King, and Yogg-Saron, and here we get a room connecting those three (plus the Stormwind Throne Room). STill, it doesn't make sense for them to all be sporadically linked for no reason.

    If it's not a glitch, they have a lot of explaining to do, or maybe the room isn't done and we can "see" into the other three rooms but not actually move in there.
    You gave me an idea.
    the SW-throne room, OS hallway is there because:
    -Yogg-saron caused anduin wrynn (current king of SW) to freak out against thrall and that he has a spy in Stormwind.
    -I think Yogg-Saron caused the black and the blue dragonflight to enrage and attack other species (prince Nefarion, Onyxia and malygos)

    But that shadow vault skinned room i have no idea.

    if im right, then blizz can build the next expansion on this because a warcraft designer mentioned before that:

    There’s already a lot of villains out there in the WoW lore or the Warcraft lore that people haven’t even encountered or want to know, you know, what’s going on with that. If you look at Onyxia and Nefarian, they’re just the son and daughter of a really bad guy, that nobody’s encountered yet.

  3. #43

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razinka
    guys, did you noticed

    The beast with a thousand maws
    -where are remaining 992 maws?


    fixed

  4. #44

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by jibran
    man is this a fukin god????? a jelly fish a GOD???
    Go read up what the outer gods and beings in the Lovecraft mythos look like, specifically C'thun and Yog-Sothoth.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

    Water is Life

  5. #45
    Herald of the Titans Kezool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,752

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Just becuse he looks like a.. was it jellyfish? doesn't mean he can't make you rip your own guts out.

    Phsyical apperence isn't linked with strength, I mean we got gnomes frying my plated behind on a daily basis, yet I'm 12 times their size and could probably put one down my pants just to undercompensate.
    Live in fear, for the bullsquirrel is near.

    The entire internet needs to be aware of this

  6. #46

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by jibran
    man is this a fukin god????? a jelly fish a GOD???
    He's a god of incomprehensibleness, complete knowledge and total insanity. You expected Barack Obama?

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  7. #47

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    c`thulu= c`thun
    yogg sothoth=yogg saron in name style any way (...great globes of light massing toward the opening, and not alone these, but the breaking apart of the nearest globes, and the protoplasmic flesh that flowed blackly outward to join together and form that eldritch, hideous horror from outer space, that spawn of the blankness of primal time, that tentacled amorphous monster which was the lurker at the threshold, whose mask was as a congeries of iridescent globes, the noxious Yog-Sothoth, who froths as primal slime in nuclear chaos beyond the nethermost outposts of space and time!) description of yogsothoth from lurker at the threshold.
    shub niggurath The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young,sp) = YOGG SARON ALSO see pic pls
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shub-Niggurath look at that pic and tell me it aint ol yogg
    its all so familiar .cnp from ulduar spoilers post
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf.* It only fucking makes the most sense.`

  8. #48

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    That's the brain where you throw the fragments of the mace, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    From Denmark... we have malls - but its all different stores and stuff - our super markets size limit, and people dont feel like destroying each other... We invented porn and bacon you know - happiest country in the world!

  9. #49

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    indeed it is.
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf.* It only fucking makes the most sense.`

  10. #50

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    If yogg'saron has something to do with the rivalry between Thrall and the SW king, how about our factions fighting together when his mind controls are broken...?

  11. #51

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Be afraid, be very afraid...


  12. #52

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood
    Add tentacles and he looks like kang or kodos
    I present to you...

    Kang-saronn

    (yes i got a bit slack with this one)



  13. #53

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    It seems there is a boss in Prison of Yogg-saron.And final chamber of raid seems "The spark of Imagination" , Yogg-saron not last boss maybe ?

  14. #54

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    It seems there is a boss in Prison of Yogg-saron.And final chamber of raid seems "The spark of Imagination" , Yogg-saron not last boss maybe ?
    From what i read..it seems that you fight the Faceless General before Yagg-saron and you fight Mimirion in the spark of imagination

  15. #55

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.



    do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

  16. #56

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    First I'd like to say nice work sir, that is impressive. All the images and shit you found is very nice. Good work

    Second I'd like too make some degree of an assumption of what's up with the Yogg-Saron encounter

    First I wanna say this I think the brain encounter will actually be the first phase. During the phase I believe you'll be mass warped to different room's *ala Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance* in those room's you'll fight mob's corresponding with the room *So for instance in the stormwind throne room you'll fight various alliance mob's.* Throughout the fight I believe you'll get constant whispers from Yogg-Saron *ala C'Thun* and you'll get more and more as he gets weaker or the fight gets longer. This ties in with the insanity meter that you get in the fight. The higher the insanity meter the more you're prone to things like hallucinations. For instance I believe as the insanity meter rises you'll suddenly see adds in the room and if you attack them they turn out to be you're allies. As the insanity meter gets higher the game will prompt you more and more to attack them *even going so far as to give you the image that their attacking you. Even some other Psycho mantis esq freak outs as the insanity meter builds up. Like the famous suddenly the screen blacks out or a fake DC*

    After beating the brain phase I think you'll be warped up to the prison and fight Yogg-Saron's body proper. At this point I think you'll be aided by the free'd titans *As far as I know you don't kill them but free them from Yogg-Saron's grasp* perhaps they'll give you some sort of buff or something I dunno. But during this phase I think it'll be like C'Thun, basically mass amount of tentacles that you have to control and Yogg-Saron himself will probally do some crazy shit.

  17. #57

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.



    Paint sucks and I'm lazy, so no complaints over the (admittedly rather shoddy) shopping skillz!

    To the OP, nice find, some very interesting stuff you stumbled upon there, can't wait to see how the fight is \o/

  18. #58

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    ITs clear to me that the brain is going to be just like the tenticles for C-thun, you get teleported tehre and have to battle in the different rooms to get out and return to the fight, but only time will tell...

    More pictures!

  19. #59

    Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barubary
    First I'd like to say nice work sir, that is impressive. All the images and shit you found is very nice. Good work

    Second I'd like too make some degree of an assumption of what's up with the Yogg-Saron encounter

    First I wanna say this I think the brain encounter will actually be the first phase. During the phase I believe you'll be mass warped to different room's *ala Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance* in those room's you'll fight mob's corresponding with the room *So for instance in the stormwind throne room you'll fight various alliance mob's.* Throughout the fight I believe you'll get constant whispers from Yogg-Saron *ala C'Thun* and you'll get more and more as he gets weaker or the fight gets longer. This ties in with the insanity meter that you get in the fight. The higher the insanity meter the more you're prone to things like hallucinations. For instance I believe as the insanity meter rises you'll suddenly see adds in the room and if you attack them they turn out to be you're allies. As the insanity meter gets higher the game will prompt you more and more to attack them *even going so far as to give you the image that their attacking you. Even some other Psycho mantis esq freak outs as the insanity meter builds up. Like the famous suddenly the screen blacks out or a fake DC*

    After beating the brain phase I think you'll be warped up to the prison and fight Yogg-Saron's body proper. At this point I think you'll be aided by the free'd titans *As far as I know you don't kill them but free them from Yogg-Saron's grasp* perhaps they'll give you some sort of buff or something I dunno. But during this phase I think it'll be like C'Thun, basically mass amount of tentacles that you have to control and Yogg-Saron himself will probally do some crazy shit.
    I'd like the insanity effects like disconnects, but it's clear through new sound files that there's no Gandling type room fights.

    Basically Phase 1 Yogg-Saron will be disguised as a female. Dunno how they're gonna work that, but she'll be a normal NPC while you fight off adds.

    Phase 2 Yogg breaks out, and there's a third phase in addition to it.

    Sometime during this you'll get into the brain room and you'll be treated to three visions.

    The first depicts Garona speaking with Llane during the time of the invasion. "A thousand deaths, or one murder, your petty quarrels only make me stronger..." This implies Yogg-Saron is to blame for Garona's assassination of Llane.

    The second in the Aspect room will involve Neltharion, Ysera, and Malygos discussing the Demon Soul and what to do with it.

    The third and final one depicts the Lich King and Arthas. "You will learn...no king rules forever. Only death is eternal!"

    Lich King: Your resilience is admirable.
    Arthas: *choking*
    Lich King: I will break you, as I broke him.
    Arthas: I am...not...afraid of you.

    This also implies that Yogg-Saron is influencing the Lich King.

    The brain room is basically just there to interconnect the Old God conspiracy.

    I don't think Yogg is dead for good. His final words are "Your fate is sealed. The end of days is finally upon you and all who inhabit this miserable little ceiling. *evil gibberish*"
    Banned.

  20. #60

    YS is from dimension X



    Ill get you turtles!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •