Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

I found Yogg-Saron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oh3y...e=channel_page

I would have assumed something on the front page would be posted if Yogg had been found before. I might have missed a thread somewhere showing this, and if so, I'm sorry. Kinda new around these parts.

This youtube video shows some PTR screenshots of me Eagle Eyeing around Ulduar.

The macro for Eagle Eye to chain cast like Far Sight is /cast !Eagle Eye. Any Hunter or Shaman who wants to test this is free to.

As Blizzard states in the description of Ulduar, Yogg-Saron is supposedly under the structure. From what I see, this statement has more importance than one might make out to be. His "lair" sits below his prison, separate from the rest of the instance.

As far as I can tell, you can't get to his chamber by normal means. He must teleport you in once you reach his prison.

This is how I envision Ulduar working, from what I saw Eagle Eyeing around the instance:

1. Vehicle part before the Antechamber. 3 potential bosses exist out here. The Fire Giant, Voltron, and Razorclaw. (An area is designated for Razorclaw, so I assume he is some kind of boss.)

2. Slaying of the Titans in the unlocked area of the Antechamber. Thorim's Room and the Iron Council come after the Titans.

3. The Tram will not function until the Antechamber's bosses are finished off. When taken to the Spark of Imagination, another boss encounter will occur. The big red button must activate the giant door with the gnome's head on it (much like the final fight in Gnomeregon).

4. The Door opened by the button leads to the Descent into Madness. At the bottom, in a room filled with shattered stained glass, players will likely fight the Faceless General. (Players can currently explore the area that looks to be for him.)

5. Upon entering the broken prison of Yogg-Saron, players will be teleported to his lair below the prison. Yogg's fight must play off Insanity. The three chambers in Yogg's true lair possibly mean that Alliance soldiers, Deathknights, and Black Drakes will attack players during the fight.

That's my best guess, but it is speculation off of what I have seen. We'll find out what truely happens in 3.1, but until then, I hope I have brought you early pictures of Yogg-Saron.

CLICK THEM FOR LARGE PNGs WITH THE HEAD CUT OUT.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

Re: I found Yogg-Saron.

Neat video! I liked the music a lot.

I'm curious about all the rooms surrounding Yoggy (?). OS and the SW throne room...? Weird. I wonder if it's maybe a bug of some sort or it's some interesting, crazy-ass encounter.

Only time will tell =O

Signature by Shyama!

Perhaps I'm wrong entirely. If I am, he is one of three things.

1. Metroid Prime, second phase. (When I first saw him, I was like, HOLY SH!T THEY PUT IN METROID PRIME)

2. Andross. Only he has the brains to rule Lylat.

3. The blue jellyfish from Spongebob. Hell, even Spongebob can make an influence on WoW.

(Excuse my typos in the film. I was rushed, as movie maker froze up constantly, and I was working fast to get this out to the public.)

there were pics posted of yogg's brain on the main page with some other parts of him as well. but thats the first ive seen of the brain room.

Quote Originally Posted by faris1
    there were pics posted of yogg's brain on the main page with some other parts of him as well. but thats the first ive seen of the brain room.
    Heh. Glad to know I made a partial first discovery. It's something, right?

This is new, though, since it's the actual room itself.

Most important, there's a Scourge cathedral-esque setting connected to the brain, which if you ask me seems to have a connection to the Lich King we've heard so much about involving Yogg-Saron. Maybe he intended to use the brain to control his power? I have no idea.

WTF is up with the Stormwind Throne room? Maybe this is just a placeholder for the brain room and there's no connection at all.

15+ Year Old Account

That conections with OS,SW room and shadow vault looks very interesting,nice video m8

Well, there could be more than one part to Yoggy. Think C'thun's Eye and Stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrwyss
    That conections with OS,SW room and shadow vault looks very interesting,nice video m8
    Thank you.

Really interesting speculation. You could be on a right track (and I will very much hate you for spoiling the fun for me), or those could be strange glitches in the world environment...but I doubt it.

You didn't watch the video did you?

Anyways, looks pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentSun
    Really interesting speculation. You could be on a right track (and I will very much hate you for spoiling the fun for me), or those could be strange glitches in the world environment...but I doubt it.
    Well, Metzen said there's a big conspiracy involving the aspects, the Lich King, and Yogg-Saron, and here we get a room connecting those three (plus the Stormwind Throne Room). STill, it doesn't make sense for them to all be sporadically linked for no reason.

If it's not a glitch, they have a lot of explaining to do, or maybe the room isn't done and we can "see" into the other three rooms but not actually move in there.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Well, Metzen said there's a big conspiracy involving the aspects, the Lich King, and Yogg-Saron, and here we get a room connecting those three (plus the Stormwind Throne Room). STill, it doesn't make sense for them to all be sporadically linked for no reason.

If it's not a glitch, they have a lot of explaining to do, or maybe the room isn't done and we can "see" into the other three rooms but not actually move in there.
    You know, that makes sense, maybe when you are in the brain room the hallways linking the brain room to the other rooms has an instance entrance / blur effect, and maybe NPC's will keep pouring out of such said portals to help us (And in those locations that aren't instanced you'll see something different).

Who knows >.>

I think the lich king will show up when Yogg is about to ''die'' and absorb his power, causing the Lich King to blow up the place, but before that happens Tirion will show up and stop him, and forcing him to go back to his citadel.

(yes yes I know farfetched, let me dream ;( )

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX

I think players will phase into the rooms and fight mobs pertaining to the respective rooms. It would be like the Faceless One fight in the Old Kingdom. (Last Boss)

This room is definitely proof of the tie-ins among the factions related to Yogg-Saron. I hope I get to see its first kill with my guild.

gonna check this out on my toon now =D

[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBucket
    gonna check this out on my toon now =D
    Eagle Eye can also be used to see closed off areas of Ulduar. Make sure you check out the whole instance!

I found Yogg-Saron too!

Can YOU find Yogg-Saron?!?
    Rocket Sauce.

Hint: He looks like a blueish blob thats a beast of a thousand maws and herald of insanity and doom upon our earth
    Rocket Sauce.