Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Help me Feral tank ;)

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    I'm at BiS level now, gemmed for straight agility, and I lost something like 3-4k health total.
    That's the straight 10% loss of stam. You get 2% back from imp Motw if you want to pick it up.

Deleted

Okay thank you for all your help, I just have one more question, Is my spec allright? you can see it in the armoryprofile

Quote Originally Posted by Decipato
    Really ? you think so ?
    So I shal just keep that staff with armor and not enchant my boots with agi instead of stamina ?
    I had meant due to the +hit.
    Always go for agil on the boots, unless there's a specific reason you need more HP. The expertise staff is better than your armor staff. Until you get Origin of Nightmares, use the Plague Hound.

you have enough stam. you can never have enough dodge

Koumaru

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    That's the straight 10% loss of stam. You get 2% back from imp Motw if you want to pick it up.
    There is no 10% loss of stamina. The HotW nerf results in an 8.333% loss of stamina. If you spec the new ImpMotW, you've suffered a net loss of 6.5% stamina.

Anyway, despite the nerf, you still only need enough health to survive damage spikes, then mitigation and avoidance are far more important. Calculators like Rawr can't accurately model the relative values of health and armor/avoidance because the effect of incoming healing is an unknown variable. This leads to an inflated relative value for health in "time to live" calculations.

Unless you're still in leveling gear and regularly dying to spike damage, it only makes MORE sense after the changes to stack agility over stamina. With the upcoming crit-based Savage Defense mechanic and a 2% increase in agility (ImpMotW) alongside a 6.5% overall decrease in stamina, agility scaling is improving as stamina scaling declines.