Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unholy DK Raid/Gruop dps spec. Patch 3.1

hey i would like to hear you guys opinion on this spec for Raid/gruop dps

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637

like i might thinking of putting the point in frost to blood and mabey some in unholy but idk
    i want to hear some feedback

Deleted

Re: Unholy DK Raid/Gruop dps spec. Patch 3.1

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    This.

Putting point in frost, especially 20% haste, is a waste compared to Blood.

Use the spec that Janz linked.

Can i ask why outbreak is being ignored, now that plague strike damage has been significantly buffed, and that it now also effects plague strike by a decent amount?

I don't see how 30% more scourge strike dmg is ignorable to an unholy build?

What am i missing here?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Renkipz
    Can i ask why outbreak is being ignored, now that plague strike damage has been significantly buffed, and that it now also effects plague strike by a decent amount?

I don't see how 30% more scourge strike dmg is ignorable to an unholy build?

What am i missing here?
    Didn't see that, looked his spec too fast.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637 Would be better. 1 point in NotD is enough imo. and 15% mov. speed is very optional.

Take more in point in Desecration if you're not planning on taking the SS glyph for some reasons.

Personally i would prefer 2/2 Imp.Unholy Pres and 2/2 NotD. Even though the aura is gone (what a shame), i still think the movespeed would be more beneficial for dps in mobile fights.
    I don't see why people are speccing into Desecration now, even with the damage being lowered to 1-1% from the initial 5% increase from the first point.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato
    Didn't see that, looked his spec too fast.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637 Would be better. 1 point in NotD is enough imo. and 15% mov. speed is very optional.

Take more in point in Desecration if you're not planning on taking the SS glyph for some reasons.
    ahaha lol desercration is fuckin shit where you wanna use this dmg? in non mobile fights? its just useless get 2/2 Imp.Unholy Pres 4 10% faster runes and notd 4 more ghouls :P

Quote Originally Posted by dräparen
    Quote Originally Posted by spray.de
    ahaha lol desercration is fuckin shit where you wanna use this dmg? in non mobile fights? its just useless get 2/2 Imp.Unholy Pres 4 10% faster runes and notd 4 more ghouls :P
    No Unholy Blight... :

Unholy Blight > Death Coil

Fix that!
    If you wish to be invisible in PvP, roll a horde healing class and you will never be attacked by Alliance. This is because killing the healer first is a valid strategy, but since Alliance is fucktarded, Horde healers are immortal and invisible at the same time.

Imo the best deep unholy pve dps specc in 3.1.0 will be this
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...4&version=9637
    adding the DC or UB glyph.. prolly UB .. cause it is really easyer to get max out of it compared to DC witch requires perfect rotation
    just my 2 cents

(feedback on the specc would be nice)
    Instincts - 85 Feral Druid
    Chaøs - 85 Warlock
    Bloodcrazed - 85 Enh Shammy
    Infectiøus - 85 Unholy DK
    Cryptstalker- 85 BM Hunter
    Bloodhaze - 85 Warrior
    Twodaggers - 85 Rogue
    Mindslave - 85 Shadow Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Elementh
    Imo the best deep unholy pve dps specc in 3.1.0 will be this
    adding the DC or UB glyph.. prolly UB .. cause it is really easyer to get max out of it compared to DC witch requires perfect rotation
    just my 2 cents

(feedback on the specc would be nice)
    That's close to the build I'm going for but I wont have CE and Ghoul Fenzy, I put them in BCB instead.
    I also is considering between the DC glyph and UB glyph, with DC I can get off 3 coils with 100rp but if I need to refresh UB at the same time I cant even get off two DCs after it so the UB one might be better but I guess it depends off the length off the fight.

How about we wait until the changes are made official, as in that is definitely what is going live, until we start theorycrafting and making new "uber" specs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

You guys make awful specs.

Diseases will last 18 seconds with just 1 point in it. Only thing you are really missing is UA, but it sucks now that it doesnt give everyone the aura. Desacration is awful for Unholy DPS because the downtime when you get SS glyph procs.

Fixed.

Impr UH presence is still good. Current state its OP, next patch its still good. Run speed is always worth it on any fight u move, even if for more then a few seconds.

What i'm wondering, how does necrosis compare to BCB. Maths anyone? Which gives more point for point? (please no pick up both retarded comments, as with a few different points here & there u get a tank spec).

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    Impr UH presence is still good. Current state its OP, next patch its still good. Run speed is always worth it on any fight u move, even if for more then a few seconds.

What i'm wondering, how does necrosis compare to BCB. Maths anyone? Which gives more point for point? (please no pick up both retarded comments, as with a few different points here & there u get a tank spec).
    It's not OP currently. 15% run speed to a raid is NOT op in anyway. lol.
    It's a waste of points IMO when it only benefits you. Though it's nice at times, it's not necessary and still not increasing your DPS as much as Necrosis or BCB.

According to my Recounts Necrosis is always 5-8% of my total dmg with 5/5, BCB is always 2-3%. Necrosis is better by a small margin.

Yes, Necrosis is worth more than BcB, though BcB will probably still be better than Dark Conviction, even after its nerfage (going from 30% proc rate to more like a 22 or 23% proc rate. - Personally, I'd lose Ghoul Frenzy (worthless talent as is, imo)and CE (which does nothing for single target, i.e. boss fights, really just a "fun" talent), put those 2 points in BcB, and get the 3rd point for it from only going 4 pts in Dark Conviction. So 16/0/55. Imo, Desecration is going to be worth less than it even currently is on live since the increased disease durations are going to give your SS glyph even more chances to refresh the disease. And it's very difficult for me to find points to put in it even if I wanted to.

I will wait and see how "worth it" the increased movement from I-UP will be for 2 points. It comes down to how much increase to dps I could get from spending the 2 points in another dps talent + a boot speed enchant vs. spending the two points there and having a pure offensive boot enchant. Keeping in mind that I-UP is 7% faster movement than the boot enchant. It might be worth the talent points if the fights are movement oriented enough. If I do decide to use I-UP, the points might come from either BcB or Dark Conviction, whichever ends up being worth less overall. I'll probably end up rolling with a boot enchant though, my gut says atm.

Deleted

Yea sorry outbreak is a musthave, did the build with haste. The main point was to move frost talents to blood anyways.

I like the improvements to the spec Outbreak extra dps cannot be denied totally awesome ill be hitting 4k dps constantly in 10 mans and even catching those shadow priests in 25.

here is the 'improvement' spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9637

im not a fan of NotD, unholy blight is just awesome for raids and AoE situations (most of the time).
    10% faster rune regen plus the new DC gylph c'mon. desecration looked gr8 as it now works with SS and with the rotation being as it is.. but i got unholy presence plus +2 to Necrosis. (spare 1 left put it on ghoul frenzy). ofc i need to test this see which is best ill prob switch to desecration in the end as the ulduar bosses seem to big to keep moving :P. i heard corpse explosion got better but ive never liked it.

seems to me unholy has had the biggest improvement but i was tempted to try rune power mastery.
    gl all for ur new specs

Quote Originally Posted by spray.de
    Now desecration is caused by ss also. That means you'll have this buff up 90% of a boss fight.
    Or you're not using ss everytime is up?