Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Emblem of Conquest Loot and PTR Testing Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Ares42
    Talking about being the same sort of pieces, necklace and belt, and tier chest. Also the fact that it's only ilevel 226, most of them are barely upgrades to heroic Naxx gear.
    exactly! 1 Tier higher.. 10man Ulduar ilvl equals to 25man Naxx, and 25man Ulduar is 1 ilvl Tier higher than Naxx 25. And ofc the endboss will be ilvl 226 in 10man, and ilvl 239 (?) in 25man.... can't wait to see THOSE items. :

but back to "topic"... I don't think anyone will be upgrading from 5man heroic rewards to 25man Ulduar rewards... but good luck, if you trying it!

You are still missing the new engineering tinkers

Anyone seen the massive difference in amounts of stats from the AGI neck to STR neck?

It's the worst example of itemization I've ever seen.

Unfortunately comparing the new Ulduar emblem rewards of plate DPS gear to the current Naxx 25 gear, there isn't too big difference of pure dmg stats...in some case, it's even a backstep... much less Crit in overall, and not much +Str on some items, compared to the ilvl213 counterpart.
    Only BIG and obvious difference is the crazy amount of stamina on each item.. unfortunately that stat only takes up the biggest part of the ilvl upgrade from 213 to 226.. :-\

Also they updated the flight path map. Nothing crazy but something different.

www.intreza.com/flightmap.jpg

Badge gear should never be better than than gear that is dropped by the bosses that drop the badges.

I could see these new items being on par with naxx-25 or slightly better at best.

And yes. Too much stam; needs more DPS stuff.

(And the tank shit has waaaay too much hit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran
    Still sucks that you can buy tier gear for badges....i hoped that would stay with Naxx.
    It's probably T8, not T8.5.

:

Leviathan down by a Shattered Hand (EU) team (Next and friends). 02:25 CET.
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...409_022735.jpg

Some days I really wonder if blizzard even remember that elemental shaman exist when it comes to itemization.

GOOD news!!

I just found you can purchase now the Naxx25 idols/totems/librams/sigils with 25xEmblems of Valor each !!

Screenshots here:

Just to be clear, there seems to be a lot of confused people over the very linear (increments of 13 iLvl's per tier) method of itemisation in WotLK.

10-Man Progression
    iLvl 200:
    - Emblem of Heroism Rewards
    - "Heroes" Tiered Set
    - Heroic Dungeons
    - Naxxramas
    - Sartharion

iLvl 213:
    - Kel'thuzad
    - Malygos
    - Sartharion + 2 Drakes
    - Ulduar

iLvl 226:
    - Yogg-Saron
    - Alganon
    - 3.2 Raid

iLvl 239:
    - 3.2 Raid Final Boss
    - Icecrown

iLvl 252+:
    - Arthas

25-Man Progression
    iLvl 213:
    - Emblem of Valor Rewards
    - "Valorous" Tiered Set
    - Naxxramas
    - Sartharion

iLvl 226:
    - Emblem of Conquest Rewards
    - "Wayward" Tiered Set
    - Kel'thuzad
    - Malygos
    - Sartharion + 2 Drakes
    - Ulduar

iLvl 239:
    - Yogg-Saron
    - Alganon
    - 3.2 Raid

iLvl 252:
    - 3.2 Raid Final Boss
    - Icecrown

iLvl 265+:
    - Arthas

We can safely assume that Ulduar 10 will drop Emblems of Valor, allowing access to the equivalent iLvl 213 loot. However, this means that iLvl 213 variations of the Wayward Tiered set will need to be added to the Valor Emblem Vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by DirewolfX
    Oh, and GG casuals... no more gear progression for you. If you're done running all the heroics, you might as well go play something else until next xpac.
    How so? I think alot of people tend to misinterpret the term "casual" as derogatory. I'm a casual by all means. I'm in a two-man joke guild and the only raids I attend are the occasional pugs every second weekend or so. This hasn't hindered my gear progression whatsoever; allowing me to pickup the best-in-slot weapons for both my main and my alt. I've also successfully tanked OS3D and picked up the Nightfall title on my Paladin alt. It has 2.5 days /played at 80.

Casual doesn't mean bad player. Casual means the player isn't strictly bound to a group/guild/schedule.

It's not fun being judged and dismissed by the number of hours you commit to the game each week. Skill does not equal time invested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

P.S. The only exception notable is the Drape of the Deadly Foe. I assumed it was a mistaken distribution of item budget during the beta, and this iLvl 223 item would be increased to be consistent with the rest of KT's iLvl 226 loot table, but for some reason this one remained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

Dear blizzard:
    Please stop putting ArP on everything

down ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fye-San
    Dear blizzard:
    Please stop putting ArP on everything
    /signed + mp5 on plate

Gambit downd the Leviathan this evening!

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?im...0409051412.jpg

Dunno the time :< between 03:00 CET and 04:00 CET
    www.gambit-guild.de/board/

I swear with all this mp5 gear their gonna nerf us so we need it for pallahs

Man that vehicle fight was super ez on the ptr. All we needed was an attempt where our key people didnt get d/c every 10 secs. If anyone would like a little guide on how to kill this guy let me know it is as i have already said super ez once people stay online to do.

Deleted

Yoggsaron now has more animation than just stand in WOW model viewer , seems he will drown and submerge , lurker(SSC) style.

Is it me or does that rogue gear..... Severely LACK hit rating, and has yet again too much expertise..