Glory of the Hero

Hey, I read somewhere about proto drakes being removed from some of the achievements, I think it was Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider.

But this didn't apply to the Glory of the Hero or what? I couldn't find the post and look it up.

Re: Glory of the Hero

i think its only the ones from raid dungeons

Deleted

It doesn't apply to GotH (mostly because the drake is 280, not 310).

As already said, only the 2 protodrakes that are 310% increased flying and that involves raiding will be removed.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    As already said, only the 2 protodrakes that are 310% increased flying and that involves raiding will be removed.
    Which is a load of well protodrake POOP!

Still think they should keep the two drakes but make the new ones normal speeds (280) not 310
    So us people who have been trying to get the darn think still can
    Already running into the "Why bother? We'll just skip it and go to Ulduar it will be out in a few weeks" crap

I have Glory of the Hero and Glory of the Raider...still waiting on Immortal for Heroic Glory of the Raider. As much as it sucks every week to have some moron screw it up including a rogue that ruined Immortal by dc'ing in a void zone on KT at 45% 2 weeks ago, I think preserving the drakes only for the guilds that were able to achieve this feat within current gear levels should be awarded the drake. This may mean I never get a black proto drake...but so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon
    I have Glory of the Hero and Glory of the Raider...still waiting on Immortal for Heroic Glory of the Raider. As much as it sucks every week to have some moron screw it up including a rogue that ruined Immortal by dc'ing in a void zone on KT at 45% 2 weeks ago, I think preserving the drakes only for the guilds that were able to achieve this feat within current gear levels should be awarded the drake. This may mean I never get a black proto drake...but so be it.
    How's this for ya. On Undying run, the only death was because on Razuvious, one of the adds after mc was dropped decided to run away from the group and into the next room... woohoo, gg blizz.

Or on a heroic run, Immortal got screwed because the live side mobs decided to run after the dead side mobs. You're were at least somewhat controllable ourse were Blizz bugs. GG.

losing immortal because all your tanks didn't realize they were all on the UD side of gothik is the worst yet funniest way to lose the immortal. tanked all the mobs with a holy pally and some VWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.