pvp trinket, crit or ap for a feral?

Hi, i was wondering what is the best batlemaster trinket for a feral druid(pvp) the one with crit or the other with ap!?
    thankz !

Deleted

Re: pvp trinket, crit or ap for a feral?

really depends on what you lack, for myself I rather keep the Mirror of Truth then choosing either of them, but ofc it depends on which setup you are playing.

hm mirror of truth? that is pve dude...wy would i use mirror..if batlemaster has a last stand efect?not to mention its a pve trinket!
    im with 43.85%crit 6k592ap!
    i was just wondering if the ap one is better then the crit since we scale ap by 10% with heart of the wild..and 40%with sr.But in the other hand crit is the only way to counter resi!
    Gief me ur opinions, ty...and not some noob pve answer !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeru
    really depends on what you lack, for myself I rather keep the Mirror of Truth then choosing either of them, but ofc it depends on which setup you are playing.
    SRS? mirror of truth > medallion of the horde? I don't think so.

One thing to remember is the people you're going up against will be stacking resil, making that crit less valuable. Personally, I'd go with the AP for now. It scales with SR and that's very nice.

It depends what you got, personally i would pick the crit one (atm i got the one from saph with chance on dot to shadowbolt) since stats are a different tale in pvp, where you often win of a lucky crit rather than high sustained damage from AP. i have 6400 AP 47% crit in pvp gear and i'd still prefer crit till i reach the beautyful 50%

Quote Originally Posted by jjonj
    It depends what you got, personally i would pick the crit one (atm i got the one from saph with chance on dot to shadowbolt) since stats are a different tale in pvp, where you often win of a lucky crit rather than high sustained damage from AP. i have 6400 AP 47% crit in pvp gear and i'd still prefer crit till i reach the beautyful 50%
    When i bought it was with the idea I always had, crit counters resi !
    Well i guess its really a question of preference!
    Thanks for your opinions guys!

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    SRS? mirror of truth > medallion of the horde? I don't think so.
    He means the battlemaster 2nd trinket

AP for 3's and 5's and crit for 2's imo.

Quote Originally Posted by fãtcöw
    When i bought it was with the idea I always had, crit counters resi !
    Well i guess its really a question of preference!
    Thanks for your opinions guys!
    crit doesn't counter resilience. Crit is MITIGATED BY resilience. thus if you know you are fighting targets with high resil, you are taking a stat with reduced effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinich
    crit doesn't counter resilience. Crit is MITIGATED BY resilience. thus if you know you are fighting targets with high resil, you are taking a stat with reduced effectiveness.
    You, Sir, are an idiot. Sorry for that, but it is truth.
    If you have 40% crit and your enemy have -10% crit resilence then you have 30% real crit chance.
    For example, you equip new item with 100 crit rating (1% crit (random numbers)) and then you have 31% of real crit chance. 100% increase of the new item.
    What the hell are you talking about some "stat with reduced effectiveness"?

Sorry, english is not my main.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD
    If you have 40% crit and your enemy have -10% crit resilence then you have 30% real crit chance.
    For example, you equip new item with 100 crit rating (1% crit (random numbers)) and then you have 31% of real crit chance. 100% increase of the new item.
    he means exactly what he said

players stack resil, not armor. AP's effectiveness is never reduced, while crit can be mitigated by resil.

He said exactly what you said, only with the words "mitigation" and "effectiveness"

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD

Sorry, english is not my main.
    I lol'd.

well basically with "stat with reduced effectiveness" he means the effect of having alot of crit is reduced by enemy resilience.
    and this reduced effect u wont have with attack power unless u face a prot who is in pve gear. but that's a risc