Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    greenmasheen

Re: Savage Defense - keep it real

Quote Originally Posted by Martouf
    Right before WotLK it was the same thing on these forums. I swear, druids cry the most out of all the classes. Maybe because we're cute while we do it /use Gnomish World Enlarger

But seriously, speculation is okay as long as people don't whine about it. I doubt whining on these forums would even do any good if there was a valid claim.
    Q T F.

druids have come so far from original wow, i wish people would realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    druids have come so far from original wow, i wish people would realise that.
    it's not just how far they've come -- if they'd come a long way but were still terrible tanks/dps/healers, I'd understand the QQ. but cats can keep up with rogues, moonkin with mages, bears with ANY OTHER TANK, and resto with any other healer.

In most cases bears, especially, are BETTER tanks than the other three. even on ptr, even without SD implemented, we're decent tanks. Show me a decent paladin/warrior tank that doesn't use a shield.

So the QQ isn't just annoying, it's flat out factually wrong.

The QQ is not really totally pointless, but annoying.. as any QQ is.
    You can't say we are as good as other tanks or even better on the PTR atm, most likely just impossible.
    Only thing that makes me sad is the nerf of our health without compensation since we seem to lose more and more of our "pro"s that make guilds use feral tanks. High threat went to all tanking classes, armor got lowered, hp arent much higher then others on PTR now. On the other hand, the other tank classes kept most of heir niches. Warriors having high avoidance, paladins having nice aoe tanking and dks being great spell tanks. sorry if this looks like QQ but I'm sticking to the facts.