blood gorged in 3.1

I am wandering how much the new blood gorged that is giving 10% armor pen when put 5/5 talents will benefit us?
    In my opinion Since blood specc dps is at about 70-80% from physical dmg this change will be a good boost

Re: blood gorged in 3.1

Seeing as how in 3.0 with current end-game raid gear usually put Blood DK's over the expertise cap, there's nothing but good coming from this change.

Expertise is littered all over the plate itemization as it stands now, and it may get somewhat worse with Ulduar as well. Every other plate class does not get +11 expertise (other DK's only get +5 for example in most 50-51 point builds, capped at +7 for non-Blood 50+ point specs), and as such several near BiS or BiS items have expertise on them.

Didn't make any sense, it does help entry level Blood gearing as the spec is generally more gear dependent than others, but given the accessibility of current raid content, it was a waste at the higher gear levels.

Beachbum already answered your question.
    Also, people seem to ignore that its +10% more damage if your above 75% health. That alone is nice.

kriS411

Quote Originally Posted by tanked
    Beachbum already answered your question.
    Also, people seem to ignore that its +10% more damage if your above 75% health. That alone is nice.
    how do you mean "ignote" - in a current raid enviroment u usually have more then 75% hp.

15+ Year Old Account

Yes it will be good enough to spend 5 points in it. 10% more damage above 75% health and 10% Armor Penetration, don't tell me it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato
    Yes it will be good enough to spend 5 points in it. 10% more damage above 75% health and 10% Armor Penetration, don't tell me it sucks.
    Hehe armor pen is imba for blood dks i recently changed legs and boots and i gained 8% armor pen my dps at patch from 4k went to 5600-6k and in other bosses i have seen a dps encrease for about 900 dps i am just curious to see what other ppl believe about the new talent