Priest & Paladin, PvP (Healing)

As most say, Priest in PvP (if it's arena or battleground or world pvp). You be the first target.
    Do you feel that your a easy kill?
    Do you feel feared? Someone might turn around and choose not to fight you?
    What do you feel?

Would it be different being a Holy, Paladin?
    How?

Re: Priest & Paladin, PvP (Healing)

Noone should ever back down from a fight with either a priest or a holy paladin in say a BG or world PvP. If things go badly these classes can't do anything to stop you from simply running away - you'll either be faster or you will have snares for them. (Surprisingly many people are stubborn enough to stick around and let you finish them off though, even when the outcome is obvious.)

When I go in the battlegrounds on my Priest, I stand at the back and heal and buff everybody and then when I am oom from healing everybody else I sit down to drink and a stealthed Rogue appears behind me and nobody helps.... nobody... not a frikking sausage of help. Then I feel like well if I had of had mana to use on myself maybe I wouldn't be so pissed off..

If I stand in a crowd I seem to also be the one with the Rogue on me and the one getting Death Gripped spammed and Druids biting my face off... BUT if I find a group of enemy casters then I am the one getting Polymorphed, Cycloned, Seduced and Feared until all my team is dead and then they salughter me too!!

TBH most the time I can heal my arse off but people still die simply because they run into packs of 5-6 enemies thinking they are the shizniz and get spanked.

Edit: When I played Paladin I used to get CC and interupt and silence spammed.... That was snore too
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

I play a resto druid PvE and Boomkin for arena so i BG a lot as both. Its surprising how fast ppl switch to me when i pop tree form. Right now bust is pretty high so its no longer the days when i can survive 5v1 against BG scrubs.

I find i win 10x more BGs as a tree than a boomkin.

Recently i have started inspected ppl before a battle and try to find ppl with decent arena teams like 1800ish or better than i send them a wisp like "I'll heal you if you can keep me peeled" You'd be surprised how 2 ppl working together can change an entire BG.

Also they other day i did a premade with my resto sham friend and my H pala friend. Its hilarious to have 3 healers. We literally sat on mid in eots with 8 alliance trying to kill us. Hex here, cyclone there, repentance the rogue. Like 10 minutes later our team had 4 capped. We laughed so hard.

Everyone tries to kill the holy pally too, don't worry. And it's usually a gang rape event. Healers are easy choices for a kill target because its hard for us to fight back in a timely fashion and if we arent healing the dps, then they will eventually die. Leaving the healer alone is just asking to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryon
    As most say, Priest in PvP (if it's arena or battleground or world pvp). You be the first target.
    Do you feel that your a easy kill?
    Do you feel feared? Someone might turn around and choose not to fight you?
    What do you feel?

Would it be different being a Holy, Paladin?
    How?
    Its your class. deal with it or dont do arena.

You are wearing cloth but have a shitload of healing options. Hots, shields, binding heal so you can heal 2 targets, etc.